“Free Zoo!”

El Tigre Golf at Paradise Village
Reviewed September 13, 2013

The course is beautiful. They have a small zoo with big cats and a crocodile! Out hotel did a bike through the course to the zoo and back.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I played last week at El Tigre Golf Course at Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico.
It is a Great Golf Course, very clean, Safe, inside a Residential Development with Restricted Control Access.
It is worth the $ 84 USD that I paid for 18 holes, it included the Golf Cart rent and 3 bottles of cool Drinking Water on an ice Cooler.
All the staff was very friendly and attent, at the Pro-Shop, Golf Course and Restaurant Bar.
The Course is in Pristine condition, Hole # 6 is very Challenging, I enjoyed the whole course.
I got 20 % Discount on a Brand New Scotty Cameron Putter that I bought at the Pro-Shop.
Staff is Bilingual.
I will definitely come back to Tame El Tigre Golf Course.
Recommendations:
1. Bring or buy at the ProShop both Sunscreen Cream and Mosquitos Repellent.
2. Call in advance if you need a Caddy. ( I did not required it )

1  Thank Jesus E
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The course is a good test of golf. Nice layout with 5 different tee placement for all levels of the game.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

I forgot to add to my first review! I do not golf, but my review is pending, so wanted to add the most important thing and most wonderful person that I met at the Paradise Village Resort & Spa is GERARDO ORTIZ. He is the only person who helped us out so much, granted us the best deals, speaks great English for those of you who do not speak Spanish and I trusted him fully and he helped us out so much I can't even describe how wonderful the kid is. If you go to Paradise Village, ask for him. He gives information on the tours that you can do and we purchased the Canopy River tour because of his recommendations and also did the boat ride to Los Arcos for snorkeling and it was beyond great and because of him our stay there was absolutely perfect even with all the other stuff going on. Gerardo is a sweetheart, he has a good heart and is trustworthy and that is a big deal to me in this world, because it is rare I find those types of people anymore. He has your back and I highly recommend him fully and I wish him nothing but the best. I respect him. Big huggies to him and thanks for making our dreams come true and for the wonderful memories my sister and I shared!!!!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband played with a friend on one of the hottest days of our trip. The course was beautiful, but had lots of traps. They played well - total cost $110 for the golf cart, and $500 for two players. A little costly, but it was worth it just for the views.