“Sunday brunch”

El Tigre Golf at Paradise Village
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have been to sunday brunch on many occasions at El Tigre and always enjoy it. The view is very peaceful overlooking the golf course and the value for the money is great. Many breakfast and lunch items to choose form and a good dessert selection as well. The service has always been top notch.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a tough course, but is expensive to play. IN fact, if you arent a 15 or better, you should probably stay home or bring about 24 old balls with you. Its too tough for the average player, but is an excellent course for the low handicapper. Lots of water and trouble everywhere.

1  Thank Craig J
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Four of us ate at the brunch this morning. Instead of the champagne we opted for the Blood Marys, which were very good. I think that between the members of our party, we selected most of the available choices and no complaints were voiced (actually there was one- "Wow that sauce was HOT!", as my wife's eyes began to water). The wait staff was friendly and attended to all of our requests in a timely manner. We enjoyed a beautiful view of the golf course, delicious food, and great friends. What a way to spend Sunday morning! The brunch is NOT cheap (almost $30.00 US / person) but it is worth the experience.

1  Thank Ron F
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Although I have never played golf at El Tigre, I can tell you the course it BEAUTIFUL (I've run/walked it). The golf club, spa and restaurant are terrific. I NEVER miss the Sunday Brunch!!!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I played this course with my sons. It was definitely challenging. This course ranks as one of the nicest I've ever played. Amazing there were only a couple of other groups on the course so it was almost like it was our own private course.
They rent clubs and the fees include cart and water. Enjoy!