“A little touch of " HEVIN "”
Review of Casa Madera

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Nuevo Vallarta
Casa Madera
Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
“A little touch of " HEVIN "”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

My daughter and I recently enjoyed a full week at Casa Madera. I had learned about this beautiful B & B about a year ago from business associates. Kevin and Heather are super attentive hosts. I wanted and needed nothing as they made efforts to make sure every want was taken care of. I expressed an interested in a Cactus salad and the next day some branches all cut and washed showed up as they had gone to market and picked them up for me. They are a wealth of knowledge for the area. From small local markets, to restaurants, road side taco stands, to resorts and money exchanges to Pepo the Churro guy - they can help you with it all. I felt at times like we had a personal concierge, assigned just to us ! If you ask about something, they have the answer. We would have never done or seen, or learned as much as we did if we stayed on a resort. We were comfortable going off on our own as we had such good advice and direction from Kevin and Heather. The beach is a 15 minute walk and we took either public bus or taxis everywhere else. We felt very safe the entire time.
The rooms are comfortable and clean with two separate entrances which allows for the right amount of privacy. While there is coffee makers in the room, I didnt need it as every morning promply at 7, there was a thermos of coffee outside my door !. Breakfast was served when we were ready. They were tasty and filling ! We were treated like family !
It was one of the best vacations and travelling experiences I have had and I have travelled south many times. I will most certainly be back, to this little piece of HEVIN .

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Angela S
NuevoVallartaAlexa, Owner at Casa Madera, responded to this review, April 18, 2012
Love the play on our names! Thank you for the review. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Queretaro City, Mexico
Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed for 2 nights, and since we were well catered for, no doubt was the best choice, is a beautiful house, super quiet and relaxing, just what we needed for our vacation, Heather and Kevin are super attentive, and always are the aware of what you need, but always respecting your space, which is very important, very clean and the room has everything you need if you want to cook can do it, everything is new, the food is delicious, and the hosts always have ideas, to do things and a lot of information about anything you want, the beach is just 15 minutes walk ... Definitely a beautiful home, we were very good, will definitely be back in the summer, I absolutely recommend

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DianaAngel
NuevoVallartaAlexa, Owner at Casa Madera, responded to this review, April 12, 2012
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you for the review and I love the photos you posted!
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This beautiful Bed and Breakfast home was an Ideal place to Relax.
From the historic looking doors and antique hardware to the fully renovated rooms,
I had a home to stay in.
My hosts Kevin and Heather really stepped up.
These Canadian hosts have taken the time to become Spanish speaking Information
encyclopedias.
If you are looking to enjoy the real Mexican culture of the area, they have the knowledge.

The breakfasts were great, with both Mexican and Canadian dishes.
They always had ideas for local restaurants, very local, or a typical tourist night out.
Local Markets and beaches, small town shopping, golfing?
Kevin and Heather can set you up.!!

I had a Great time and "I Will Be Back"!!!!!!

Thanks once again!

Ken Seiler Edmonton, Canada

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Ken S
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again. We love those old doors too, they are made from parota wood. Thank you for reviewing us!