“AMAZING MASSAGE”
Review of Tatewari Spa

Tatewari Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: For pleasure and indulgence, we invite our guests on a journey of luxury, relaxation and rejuvenation with a wide range of exotic, traditional and luxurious services including our signature Tatewari ritual. A rich tradition of the Vallarta region’s Huichole people, the spa’s unique Tatewari ritual provides a complete indulgence of body, soul and mind. For centuries, hidden away from the modern world and protected by the natural barrier of the mountains, the Huicholes performed this ceremony to heal the Earth and keep nature balanced. Today, the healing tradition lives on in practice and philosophy at this facility.
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Facility was beautiful and service was amazing. From the time we arrived we were pampered and never felt rushed . So relaxing I fell asleep.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

As nice as any spa I've ever been too. The facilities were awesome. The masseuse was not the best but it was still great.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Nice, quiet atmosphere. Manicure and pedicure were great

Reviewed April 24, 2012

Beautiful facility with quality services. But,expensive

1  Thank KTJOH
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I've been a massage therapist for 15 years and everywhere we travel I always hit the spa. If you are like me, then you know that (to adapt a quote from Forrest Gump) "Spas are like a box of chocolates...you never know what you are gonna get". This spa exceeded my expectations. The facilities were top notch, but they were nothing compared to the staff. Having worked in a few spas and travelled to many more, I know both sides of the spa environment (good and bad). All of staff was attentive and friendly...from the front desk right through to the people providing the spa services. My favorite? The Massage Therapist named Lulu. The massage that she gave me was so fantastic that I requested her for another later during our stay. If you want to take the "guess work" out of booking your massage, ask for Lulu. I requested her for a massage on my last day at the resort. Although she was not scheduled to be to work until noontime, she came in early to give me a massage before I had to hop on the plane to reality. My second massage from her was even better than the first one that I would have given an A+ to had I not received the subsequent massage that was even better.