I hate bashing resorts but in this case I am seriously wondering where all of these good reviews came from. This was the first time going away for me and my boyfriend and the pictures of Samba looked decent.
Overall, the resort is very small. I have no problems being at a small resort but I did not like the atmosphere. Yes, we were in Mexico but most of the guests were locals. Everything was in Spanish. Could never understand the entertainment.
Service was amazing, if you tipped they treated you well. However, some of them had a different time understanding English. We had issues with our room too. Make sure you note what type of room you booked because they just shove you any where once you get there.
On our last day they removed our bracelets. We had a late flight and they by no means tried to accommodate us. We weren't allowed to eat or drink once we checked out at noon.
The food was awful. Little variety. Best thing there was breakfast.
Whoever is writing all of the positive reviews for this place are clearly lying. By no means is this a jewel.
With that said, I would never go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to visit our all-inclusive Resort located in Nuevo Vallarta, where first-class services come together with exquisite dining, entertainment for the entire family, and an excellent location just a stone's throw away from all the main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Samba Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Vallarta All Inclusive Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Pueblo Bonito
- Hotel Samba Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Hotel