we stayed here from sept. 10 to the 20. the staff here are awsome they make the resort what it is. after 1 day they remember your name.bartenders pour your drinks without you having to order.our room #311 was super the air worked great it was set at 21 and it was always cool.
sat on our balcony to have our smokes.maid cleaned our room daily & left 2 waters daily & towel art on our bed. we tiped her $2 per day.breakfast was always good & the egg lady would make you anything you wanted eggs rancheros,over easy,killer omlets all you had to do was ask.buffet suppers have theme nights we only ate twice friday seafood & wed bbq night both were very good. twice we ate at the italian alacart (awsome) & twice at the mexican also very good.for what we paid $1202 for 2 of us this was a great trip.always had smirnoff vodka.i cant say enough about the staff. make sure you tip at all meals & the bartenders as they make very
little money. the only thing that would make thie place better is to have a fridge in your room, we brought our own cooler & they have ice machines on the floor or you can go down to the bar and get it filled. next sept if its cheap again we will return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We invite you to visit our all-inclusive Resort located in Nuevo Vallarta, where first-class services come together with exquisite dining, entertainment for the entire family, and an excellent location just a stone's throw away from all the main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Travelocity so you can book your Samba Vallarta All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samba Vallarta All Inclusive Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Pueblo Bonito
- Hotel Samba Vallarta
- Samba Vallarta Hotel