“You are your best tour guide”

African Queen Steamboat Tour
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Novel to be on a steam boat; complimentary drinks (beer and non-alcoholic); lots of animals to see. But we noticed, pointed out and identified the birds. Vladimir was very focused to make sure we saw crocodiles but not really aware of other wildlife.

1  Thank Lisa F

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This trip is one of the beswt adventures we have ever been on from start to finish! The crew were
frantastic,,,very helpful and lots of fun. Thanks to David, Sasha, Hugo,Alex,Paris and Chilo.
Our group is in there 60's and never thought we could do it bu would'nt have missed it. Book with PV Outdoor Adventures.
Joan (Kelowna)

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We Had Another Great trip around the canals & waterways of nuevo vallarta.my wife & I took this same trip in dec. 08 so we we're repeat passengers. we enjoyed the leisurely ride,while spotting wildlife along the canals. we will return to do this trip again.

. VLADIMIR TOLD OF THE HISTORY OF ALOT OF THE HOMES ALONG THE CANALS & DORA PILOTED THE AFRICAN QUEEN.WE WILL DO THIS TRIP IN THE FUTURe

1  Thank bob h
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I took my wife and 12 year old granddaughter out on THE AFRICAN QUEEN with Capt. Vlad and Dora his first mate. We saw many Iguanas, Crocs, and various birds. Wished we had taken this tour years ago. This tour should not be missed, you won't be disappointed. The steamboat is a fantastic, quiet way
to move around the waterways in Nuevo Vallarta, and see everything up close. Vlad even stopped and circled back a few times so we could get better views of the many animals along the way.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been on four tours up the river on the African Queen. Vladimir, the skipper, and I have become great friends and I would never visit Puerto Vallarta without going on another adventure with him. I've seen crocodiles, iguanas, Great Blue Heron, Yellow Crowned Night Heron, Pelicans, and many other birds. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I never have. If you're a photographer like me, then don't miss this chance to get some fantastic pictures.

3  Thank Dirk H