WINNER WONDERLAND

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“CAPT. VLADIMIR & DORA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We Had Another Great trip around the canals & waterways of nuevo vallarta.my wife & I took this same trip in dec. 08 so we we're repeat passengers. we enjoyed the leisurely ride,while spotting wildlife along the canals. we will return to do this trip again.

. VLADIMIR TOLD OF THE HISTORY OF ALOT OF THE HOMES ALONG THE CANALS & DORA PILOTED THE AFRICAN QUEEN.WE WILL DO THIS TRIP IN THE FUTURe

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bob h

Victoria, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL TOUR on a STEAMBOAT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I took my wife and 12 year old granddaughter out on THE AFRICAN QUEEN with Capt. Vlad and Dora his first mate. We saw many Iguanas, Crocs, and various birds. Wished we had taken this tour years ago. This tour should not be missed, you won't be disappointed. The steamboat is a fantastic, quiet way
to move around the waterways in Nuevo Vallarta, and see everything up close. Vlad even stopped and circled back a few times so we could get better views of the many animals along the way.

Visited December 2012
Richland, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Up The River with Vladimir”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I have been on four tours up the river on the African Queen. Vladimir, the skipper, and I have become great friends and I would never visit Puerto Vallarta without going on another adventure with him. I've seen crocodiles, iguanas, Great Blue Heron, Yellow Crowned Night Heron, Pelicans, and many other birds. I guarantee you won't be disappointed. I never have. If you're a photographer like me, then don't miss this chance to get some fantastic pictures.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank Dirk H
New Westminster, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“A must do in Puerto Vallarta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

This tour on Captain Vladimir's steam boat was fabulous. We saw crocodiles, dozens of Iguanas
& a ton of different birdlife. Along with the sights, Captain Vladimir told us all the history of the area. We highly recommend this tour to anyone.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank lauriekarl
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Vauuu ..what a tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

After traveling 65 countries around the world I did not expect that i will have THE BEST experience of my life on African Queen steam boat in Nuevo Vallarta. I was even 'captain' under strong Vladimir supervision..My friends took a lot pictures of smiling crocodiles posing for our cameras. We were lucky enough to book the same tour 3 days later again having great time.
Absolutely recommended.Vladimir email address is
africanqueensafari@gmail.com
He will be happy to help you. THANK YOU VLADIMIR. I will never forget..

Visited January 2012