“Amazing Thai”
Review of Ginger Garden Lounge - CLOSED

Ginger Garden Lounge
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The best Thai food anywhere!! Book ahead and get one of the Cabanas for further ambiance. Service is wonderful and the great detail is put into the decor, food and drinks....you'll even have enough left over for lunch the next day!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This has been one of my top 3 restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta and always recommended to visitors and locals. My last meal there with visitors, I ordered my favorite dish - the Chicken Curry Madras - the flavor and texture of the chicken was like pressed, precooked chicken that one would buy in Costco. For the price, it would be nice to have real chicken breast!
Other than that, which I did not complain about - only noted it for future, everything was fine.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I didn't expect much out of a Thai restaurant in Mexico, but Ginger did a great job. The decor was lovely, and the atmosphere was great. The staff were warm and welcoming, and offered solid service without being overly intrusive. The food was great, and while I've certainly had better Thai food in the sorts of places you might expect to find better Thai food, these guys still did a fantastic job. Great taste, nice presentation, good portion sizes for family-style dining. Ginger was probably the best dining experience I've had this vacation. Everyone in Nuevo Vallarta should give them a try.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Blueberry Ginger Mojito is what caught my eye and so glad it did! Not ony was the refreshing cocktail a cool delight but the food was fantastic. The spring rolls were so fresh and a perfect appitizer. The dishes are sized to satisfaction, not overwhelming. I loved the shot of sakitinis served with upon arrival and the little ginger cookies at the end of the meal. Sorry we only discovered this place this year. Well worth a change from local cuisine! Prices were very reasonable. We ate there twice during our 17 day stay in Nuevo. Will be back next year for sure.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Excellent atmosphere and food. Portions were on the small side and it is pricy but the food was great. We also enjoyed the "sakitinis", nice touch.