“Exquisite Dining - Beautiful Ambience”
Review of Ginger Garden Lounge - CLOSED

Ginger Garden Lounge
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Ginger is a BEAUTIFUL restaurant with bright colors, lots of gold, comfortable indoor and outdoor cabana seating, lush fabrics, sculptures, fountains, and lanterns. It is visually absolutely beautiful. The wait staff is excellent -- so attentive, serious about the service, food, the experience, and very professional. The food was EXCELLENT. The presentation was beautiful, the dishes are gorgeous. Everything was PERFECT. We had chicken pad thai, tuna, coconut shrimp on corn cakes, kung pao shrimp, chicken skewer satays, potstickers, and salads. Portions are excellent. The entire experience is casual elegance at its best.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I do not write reviews often however after visiting Ginger Garden i knew i had to. It was truely an amazing dinning out experience. The food Delicious! By far the best Pad thai i have ever tasted (and i have had it millions of places since my fave cousine is Thai) My brother had the Beef Curry, it looked delicious and so i had to try some. It was truely amazing the coconut milk flavopr with all the spices! uhh its an explosion for your taste buds!
The concept, Decor and ambience was beautiful & relaxing. I loved that everything has some ginger in it, and not an overwhelming taste just a hint! delicious and great concept. The service was excellent Nino welcomed us with a great smile and was there making a few suggestions and describing the menus to us. He was simply GREAT if you visit see him.
Lastly the drinks! they are GREAT! i fell in love with the Berry Ginger Mojito <3

If you are in Nuevo Vallarta or nearby this place is really worth the visit. Amazing food, drinks, service all under a beautifully decorated place with great ambience.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Ever discriminating in my dining out choices, I went along with my wife's choice last night for a celebratory dinner -- Ginger in Nuevo Vallarta. I was not disappointed. The 2 ladies had tuna off the grill with different sauces, I had the Chicken Kung Pao and my brother had the noodles. For appies we tried the pork dumplings and the most delicious little tostados done up in a most interesting Thai ginger sauce. Wine prices were very reasonable. OVERALL, however...the ambience and service definitely pleased our little foursome, and we would return simply for the great service! Cudos to the management - they have obviously done a great job training and managing the staff and offerings.

1  Thank Rosewater99
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We had and excellent experience dining at Ginger. The ambiance is spectacular, food is divine and the staff is attentive and fun. We ate at Ginger's 3 times during our 2 week stay and almost went back for our 4th visit on our last night in town but decided to go elsewhere; big mistake. Our last meal in Puerto Vallarta should have been at Ginger. Love that place!! and my wife and son both concur. Thanks for at great time.
Bradley, Shawna and Coleman from Wilsonville, Oregon.

Reviewed June 1, 2011

I am a fan of Thaifood, and finally we got a excellent Thai/Asien Restaurant in this aerea. The Tom Yam Kung soup (Hot Shrimp soup with lemangrass and champignons ) was just superb. The Food Generaly was excellent, the attention very good, the manager Salvador Olmos was very helpfull.
Overall a family friendly and excellent Restaurant with outstanding service! You guys can count on me from now on as a regular customer . WELL DONE