“One of our favorites”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We usually spend six weeks in Nuevo Vallarta each year. We try to go here for special occasions (Valentine's Day and my wife's birthday) even though I am trying to cut down on my red meat intake. (I make an exception for this place.) We like the food, the ambiance (we don't miss the live music, that, for some reason, the restaurants think they need to have), and the attentive service. They show you a selection of steaks and the meal includes a salad and baked potato. The price is reasonable for what you get. The steaks are excellent. I do not understand why this restaurant does not get a higher rating. You really need to visit this place.

2  Thank Glenda-Don

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Beautiful restaurant with everything! Nice fountain with fish, playground and everything from pizza to steak! Highly recomend! PERFECT for the family of all ages

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The best steak in the area. I had a filet and it was cooked perfectly. It came with a side and a salad. Great value. The drinks were stiff. You get what you pay for.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

we actually arrived earlier than the opening time as we had forgetten to change our watch back an hour but the owner saw us and offered to set us up a table and drinks while they prepared their grill. We were very pleased. Wednesday was 2 for 1 shrimp dishes so we tried the garlic grilled shrimp which was absolutely fantastic. For the entree I had the tenderloin kebobs and my husband had the marinated skirt steak. Wow! they were both very well seasoned and tender. They give a choice of potato and a little salad. Future reference, ask for the salad before your entree comes. Its so much food. Its a very good deal and likely better than your resort's restaurants. Very nice decor inside and wonderful wait staff.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is a "must" stop every time we vacation in Nuevo Vallarta. The steaks are jucy, tender and delicious. Prices were reasionble for such good food and service.