1,039 results
All reviews family style hotel breakfast was included mexican hotel great beach basic hotel bus stop snack bar authentic mexican food hot dogs and hamburgers convenience store standard room small resort buffet style full kitchen main restaurant lounge chairs vacation
Reviewed April 16, 2018

We stayed in a one bedroom suite that was more than adequate for our stay. The kitchen had all the amenities that we needed to cook our meals. There were also a number of restaurants in the area for the times we ate out. Although we didn't use the swimming pools, we did take advantage of the hotel's palapas on the beach. We always had one available to us during ur stay. The hotel staff was very friendly and always accommodating.The beach is very nice in this area and we enjoyed our early morning walks on the beach. The bus stop is very near and there are regularly scheduled buses to Puerto Vallarta.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank JohnSkoropad
Gabriela P, Gerente at Hotel Villa Varadero, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2018

Dear JohnSkoropad,

Thank you very much for your great comments. We are pleased to know that your experience with us was pleasant.
We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in a very near future.

Warmest regards,
GM Hotel Villa Varadero.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

I've stayed in PVR before, and just wanted to be out of the city, on a beach this time. This resort was on a great beach , and it was fun to relax in the sun!

Pros: Great , helpful staff . Good value for all-inclusive . Spacious room ( I had an ocean view, which was pretty) . Also, I was able to use a promotional discount on their site, for a good rate

Cons: wifi was not good, practically nonexistent in my room. I was in tower 3, and had to walk over to the newer tower 4 area ( or even to the lobby) to get any type of wifi coverage . The food was also a bit subpar , but again, for all inclusive it was fine. I did find myself going across the way to some of the other local restaurants .

I loved the ocean view ( again) but the outside noise and activity was a bit loud. I didn't mind, but others might.

Overall: I would classify this as more of a Spanish speaking resort.If you prefer interaction with more of an American/ English speaking crowd- you may want to look to stay in PVR directly or somewhere else. But to relax in the sun for a few days, you should be ok.

Room Tip: Try to aim for the newer area ( Tower 4)
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Andréa S
Gabriela P, Gerente at Hotel Villa Varadero, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Andrea S,

Thank you very much for your comments. I appreciate your feedback.
I'm so happy to know you enjoyed your vacations with us.
We hope to see you very soon.

Warmest regards,

GM Hotel Villa Varadero

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel from February 26-March 7. It was a wonderful holiday! We had booked the newer building and were pleasantly surprised and glad we did! Wonderful staff, very clean rooms and great location! The beach went on forever and was so beautful! The rooftop pool was a bonus. The breakfast and lunch were good but perhaps more selection for dinner would be good. Overall, met some great people and we will be back!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaDeBilo
Gabriela P, Gerente at Hotel Villa Varadero, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear DaDeBilo,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I'm glad to know you had a wonderful holiday!

Until next vacation!

Reviewed February 28, 2018

The hotel was clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was economical and there were plenty of restaurants around. There was some entertainment for those who wanted it but it wasn't too noisy for those who didn't want to participate, The beach was kept clean. The roof top pool was the best but we didn't find out about it until our second day.

Room Tip: Suites were available for only $10 more per day...well worth it.
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 1Bubbles2

Dear 1Bubbles2,

Thank you for sharing your comments. I´m happy to know your stay was pleasant.
We hope to see you very soon.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at hotel villa Varadero all inclusive. The food was great and the drinks were awesome. Don’t expect a 5 star hotel for this is a nice all inclusive on a budget. The staff is friendly and the bar tenders are as well. When you stay anywhere at all inclusive don’t forget to tip your wait staff specially your bar tenders if you are planning on getting plenty of drinks. This hotel is a little ways from el malecon but to get there you go right outside the hotel and take public bus to the malecon for about $12 pesos for two people. On the way back from el malecon you take a public bus that says Walmart and you get off at either Walmart or at the airport, you then catch another bus that says nueva Vallarta hotel zone. This bus will drop you outside of the hotel. It was very in expensive about $35 pesos for the way back for two people. A taxi to airport from hotel is only about $7-9 usd. The rooms were clean there is WiFi thriugh out the whole hotel. It was a bit hard to get signal in room because of concrete walls but other than that pretty good WiFi reception. Over all it was an awesome all inclusive on a budget.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank ceziam

Dear ceziam,
I appreciate such great comments. I'm so happy to know you had a great time at our hotel.
It would be an honor to have you back for another awesome vacation.

Until next time.