The hotel is quite nice for the price, ideal for resting, enjoying the sea and sunbaths. If you're looking for a place to relax, this is the one. If you want a wider variety of activities I suggest to try another hotel.
The food is great, although it could be improved in its presentation. The drinks at the bar could be improved a bit. The customer service was very good and overall we had some nice vacations here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Varadero offers all-inclusive, family-friendly accommodations on one of the best beaches in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Ideal for romantic getaways and family vacations, our beachfront hotel offers a tranquil, quiet, and intimate alternative to the larger hotels and resorts on Riviera Nayarit. Step inside our contemporary lobby and find just the Mexico you came to enjoy. Beautiful sea views greet your arrival. Many rooms at the hotel offer beautiful ocean views of the gorgeous sunsets . At every moment of your stay, you will enjoy the attention of our friendly staff committed to providing you with a relaxing experience. Over the years we have grown and improved, focusing all our efforts on offering our customers the best of our attention while maintaining the best prices. Located right in front of the main hotel, we recently constructed our newest tower, giving the hotel four towers with four different categories of rooms and two categories of suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Villa Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Varadero Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Villa Varadero Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Varadero