Our family loved our one bedroom suite with a great balcony and a great view! My husband and I had a large bedroom with a dresser, a closet, a window, and air conditioning. We also had two beds (which we didn't need) The one complaint would be the very hard mattress . Our three teenagers were very happy sleeping in the living room on three futons. With the full kitchen and table, we were able to eat in when we wanted since we didn't have the all inclusive meals. We don't regret that, but in June, there really isn't a lot of places close by to eat. We took a bus to Walmart and bought food for our fridge or we ate in Puerto Vallarta. This actually worked well for us cause we didn't want to eat so much, but the food they served for the all inclusive did look good. You could pick and pay for a meal one day at a time too. We were so very very happy with the buffet breakfast that stayed open til 11:30 am! Ask for directions for the little mall that is close by where you could also eat. The pools were great and so was the very clean and beautiful beach. Warm ocean swimming and the bananna boat ride a must! LOL. The best thing about this hotel was the people. Everyone is so very friendly and really work to make your stay comfortable. Special shout outs to Edgar the towel and music guy (tell him hello from Rachel), Hugo, who we renamed Sonrisa (which means smiley or sunrise) and a couple of others who worked there but we didn't get their names. We were probably the only "white" people staying here, so we were able to sharpen our Spanish! This is not your snooty high end hotel. It lends for a relaxing, enjoyable, friendly, happy music playing, older Mexican style decor, great vacation! Our family would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Varadero offers all-inclusive, family-friendly accommodations on one of the best beaches in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Ideal for romantic getaways and family vacations, our beachfront hotel offers a tranquil, quiet, and intimate alternative to the larger hotels and resorts on Riviera Nayarit. Step inside our contemporary lobby and find just the Mexico you came to enjoy. Beautiful sea views greet your arrival. Many rooms at the hotel offer beautiful ocean views of the gorgeous sunsets . At every moment of your stay, you will enjoy the attention of our friendly staff committed to providing you with a relaxing experience. Over the years we have grown and improved, focusing all our efforts on offering our customers the best of our attention while maintaining the best prices. Located right in front of the main hotel, we recently constructed our newest tower, giving the hotel four towers with four different categories of rooms and two categories of suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Villa Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Varadero Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Villa Varadero Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Varadero