We stayed five nights, Mar 23-28/11, two families with children 6, 8, 8, 9,12. We each had the all-inclusive with the family suite. We enjoy our drinks and cervezas so made sense to us to do the AI (and the ease of drinks/food for the kids.) After five nights at a busy hotel zone resort, I really enjoyed the simple, quiet time here (no line ups!). The beach was clean and beautiful (with lifeguard), chairs plentiful, the kids swam in the pool. Everything is only a few steps away so is very convenient. I loved the mexican charm of our room and the resort. The food was great for breakfast and lunch (lunch you can serve yourself from the beach snack bar and a few stairs up to the restaurant and still return to the beach or outside area). The cafeteria feel of the restaurant wasn't great for dinner but the food was still of good quality and always had choices of two proteins, two starch, hot veggie, buns and salad bar. The waiter service of the young fellows was outstanding! My husband and I did the specialty sunset dinner at Drake's (the beachside snack bar) and it was very good. This hotel is a favourite of nationals but there are canadian/americans holidaying who want more of a off-the-beaten track, less mega-resort americanized holiday. To the north were nice private condos, to the south was the HUGE Grand Mayan complex. Buy your silver from LUIS, the Villa Varadero silver salesman - extremely nice man. Try the CADILLAC margarita at Eddies!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villa Varadero offers all-inclusive, family-friendly accommodations on one of the best beaches in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Ideal for romantic getaways and family vacations, our beachfront hotel offers a tranquil, quiet, and intimate alternative to the larger hotels and resorts on Riviera Nayarit. Step inside our contemporary lobby and find just the Mexico you came to enjoy. Beautiful sea views greet your arrival. Many rooms at the hotel offer beautiful ocean views of the gorgeous sunsets . At every moment of your stay, you will enjoy the attention of our friendly staff committed to providing you with a relaxing experience. Over the years we have grown and improved, focusing all our efforts on offering our customers the best of our attention while maintaining the best prices. Located right in front of the main hotel, we recently constructed our newest tower, giving the hotel four towers with four different categories of rooms and two categories of suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Villa Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Varadero Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Villa Varadero Hotel And Suites
- Hotel Varadero