“Teriyaki”

Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Nuevo Vallarta
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Great Prices, Great Location, Great Sushi. Eat in or take out your sushi craving is covered. We have nightly sushi and drink specials, an executive menu for offices, and special catering menus. Happy hour daily from 1:30 - 2:30 and 5 - 6pm Call us today to order or come on in!
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Good food, just they run out of supplies often, I would call them before you order, because alot of times there is either no teriyaki, or no sushi, :/ But, the food is excellent.
Honestly, best Asian Food I have ever tasted. Service is good, and it is prepared fast too. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, affordable prices. I would go again for sure. Problem is, the rice seems a little store-bought, and tightly packed. Overall, a 4/5
Also, the owner is really nice.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

We came here after arriving at the airport and this was the first place we ever tried in Mexico! At home, we eat a lot of sushi, so while we may not necessarily be experts, we have tried a lot of places. Saku did not disappoint. While it isn't the best sushi I've ever had, I would absolutely go here again and again if this were close to home. I thought the food was great and the prices were reasonable. I had the shrimp and tako roll (I forget what the name of it is) and I tried the vegetable tempura. The roll was tasty, pretty light, and rolled well. The tempura was perfectly battered and had a nice crunch. There are a lot of options here. Other than the food, service was great. They were all friendly and nice. If you like sushi, I would recommend this place.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

Absolutely the best sushi we have ever eaten. We live in the area now and have put Saku on our favorites list. The service is outstanding and very helpful with choices from their creative menu.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Top sushi place in Mexico. Rolls were unique and exploding with taste ! Service was a tad slow BUT we also went in a group of 30. Service was awesome. This place is a must if you are in the area

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Based upon reviews we tried Saku for the first time tonight. The owner and staff were friendly, professional and responsive. The owner personally asked us what we liked then made suggestions based on our preferrences and what she had fresh.

No one should expect Nobu but this is a real find. Our food was excellent as was the entire experience. We sat at one of the front patio tables to enjoy the nice evening weather but could have as easily been inside enjoying the air conditioned dining area and bar.

We will return time and again based on our experience tonight and the obvious pride of execution exuded by the owner.