My wife and I stayed here in August 2012. It was the first time we'd stayed at an all-inclusive resort. We had a fantastic time! We stayed in an amazing suite overlooking the ocean. We booked our trip through Delta Vacations, and got the Honeymoon package, which included the suite. We were put in a regular room the first night, but I was too exhausted to say anything. The next day, I made the front desk aware of their mistake and they fixes it immediately. The suite was outstanding. We had a beautiful fruit basket and cake in our room when we got there. The food was very good, and the drinks were always cold. One drawback that concerned me when I booked this was the number of families on the property. Yes there were a lot of families, but we have kids of our own so it didn't bother us much. We mainly stayed in the adult pool. We actually would like to take our kids there someday. We booked some excursions at one of the desks at the resort, and had great experiences each time. The staff was very friendly and only asked me once to attend their time share presentation. I politely but firmly said no, and was not asked for the rest of the week. I have read some other reviews by people who have obviously stayed at a lot of resorts, but for our first time, it was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Something Different, Something Better! Welcome to a unique lively beachfront all-inclusive just 10 minutes from Puerto Vallarta airport! Comfortable rooms, special locations- new Mediterranean style Resort Rooms and exceptional 1-3 Bedroom Villa Style Suites starting at 570 sq ft up to 1261 sq ft including Ocean Front. One to Three Bedroom Suites are perfect for families or couples that want to spread out including two story 2 Bedroom Suites and Ocean Front steps from the sea! Romantics and families enjoy endless choices in dining, activities, laying back and relaxing. International all-inclusive dining redefined, award winning chefs offer gourmet dining at 6 restaurants. Treat yourself to 7 bars including swim-up, piano and martini bars. Endless land and water sports- rock climbing wall, activity pool, adults only pool, tennis, disco, evening theater shows, mini-golf and more! Kids waterpark pool, pirate ship, waterslides and fountains. Special kids and teens club programs too. For couples- renew your vows, get married or honeymoon on the beach. For families- the ultimate all-inclusive Family Emotion program with over 10 included extras customized just for your family! Enjoy sea, sun and nonstop fun at Marival Resort and Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Marival Resort & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marival Resort And Suites
- Marival Hotel Nuevo Vallarta