“2 Tank Dive Isla Marietta”

Scuba Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: The warm, crystal-clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific are home to a vast array of sea life making Puerto Vallarta one of Mexico's top diving destinations. Vallarta Adventures is the only PADI Gold Palm/ 5 Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta. From conducting PADI certification classes and teaching open water courses to running a dive operation or guiding dive trips around the Pacific, Vallarta Adventures' PADI Professional certification programs will open the door to a whole new world to explore.Vallarta Adventures professional diving instructors combine their expertise with the utmost personal attention in scuba lessons for every level of PADI Certification, for anyone ages 10 years old and older. Whether you are a beginner or a certified diver, Vallarta Adventures offers you the best boats, the best equipment, the best dive sites and qualified and exceptional staff to guide you every step of the way.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Awesome dives. Our dive master (Peter) was awesome. We saw a lot of fish. Highlight was a 5ft White Tip shark, several eels (Stripe, jewel, and moray), two octopus, and more Puffers and Box fish than you could shake a stick at. Dove to 65ft on first dive and 45 on second. Great rock formations and wall. Went through tunnels and in a cave.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I just returned from the most amazing week in Puerto Vallarta, all thanks to Vallarta Adventures and their amazing crew. I booked 6 days of diving and was definitely not disappointed in any way. I completed my AOW with Kieran Bown, such an amazing person and excellent instructor!! I am already checking into when I can come back to complete my Deep Diver Specialty with him. Went on several fun dives, led by Charlie, he does a fantastic tour and really takes care of his divers! Thanks to the skippers Ramon, Joaquim, and Miguel (aka - Jack Sparrow), they were super helpful and friendly. By far the best site was Anagados, thanks to Fernando and Charlie for the wonderful dives! Special thanks to Jens who set me up from beginning to end and made sure everything worked out perfectly! Raphael (has the most amazing smile!), thanks for organizing the dives, next trip I am going to be a beginner again so I get a chance to dive with you ;)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Signed up for 3 days of 2 tank dives. First day there were only 3 divers, so they put us on the snorkle boat to Las Marietas. We dove away from the snorklers with dive master Rodger. Had about 25 feet of visibility, but Rodger did the best he could under the conditions. Pointing out several octopus, eels etc.Second day there 4 of us so we took a smaller boat to Las Anacotas with Kieren as the dive master. The dives were about the same as the first day, but the boat ride out was very wet. Luckily, the weather was warm, so being wet was not to bad. On the third day Kieren gave us the choice of going out to El Moro and having the same type of dive as the previous two days, or go to the South side of the bay and explore a seldom dived reef. We choose the latter and had a much better dive. Sixty feet of visibility, lots of fish life and the grand finale a large Manta Ray. Kieren did a great job of aborting a marginal dive site and replacing it with a much better dive site. Cannot recommend Kieren and the boat captain Joaquin highly enough. Great Job.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

We booked 4 different trips with Vallarta Adventures, and the other 3 were amazing. The diving was not. Diving all over Mexico, I am used to certain things, and this was way off. We were put onto a booze cruise snorkel trip, and ended up wasting the entire day to get 2 40 minute dives. We were forced to surface at 40 minutes, regardless of the fact that I had 1400 psi left. I brought $2000 worth of my own gear just to have it attached to a tank, and stood up at the back of the boat falling over because the boat did not have any racks. The open bar on the return was a plus, but again, not a quality dive trip.

1  Thank Evan-canadian
AdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Scuba Diving Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Hello Evan-canadian, thank you for your comments. We feel sorry that your experience was not as you expected. Marietas Island diving is always attached to the regular tour and is subject to the schedule of it. It may not be the best suited diving trip for a experienced diver like yourself and we should of communicated that from the beginning. We will contact you directly via direct message to arrange something for you on your next visit. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I had an amazing scuba diving experience with Vallarta Adventures and the great dive instructor Peter. I went with a friend who didn't dive and can highly recommend it for trips with family or friends, as my friend enjoyed her time at Islas as well.
The diving experience was stunning with a great visibility,many fish, octopus and even a shark. The dive master Peter made me feel secure and comfortable under water, even dough I'm not a very experienced diver and made us see many great places and animals. He was like the whole crew on the boat very knowledgeable, friendly and helpfull.
I've already booked an other dive trip with Vallarta adventures.