“Scuba Diving Adventures”

Scuba Diving Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: The warm, crystal-clear waters of Banderas Bay and the Mexican Pacific are home to a vast array of sea life making Puerto Vallarta one of Mexico's top diving destinations. Vallarta Adventures is the only PADI Gold Palm/ 5 Star Dive Center in Puerto Vallarta. From conducting PADI certification classes and teaching open water courses to running a dive operation or guiding dive trips around the Pacific, Vallarta Adventures' PADI Professional certification programs will open the door to a whole new world to explore.Vallarta Adventures professional diving instructors combine their expertise with the utmost personal attention in scuba lessons for every level of PADI Certification, for anyone ages 10 years old and older. Whether you are a beginner or a certified diver, Vallarta Adventures offers you the best boats, the best equipment, the best dive sites and qualified and exceptional staff to guide you every step of the way.
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I did two scuba outings with Vallarta Adventures. These were June 27 and 28, 2013. The dive masters on each trip (Kieran and Peter) were very knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I have an Advanced rating, this was my first dive trip in the ocean. Both dive masters took very good care of all the divers and were very attentive. They did a great job pointing out all the sea life. The scuba gear they provided was in good working order. The staff was great at helping to assemble the gear and getting the divers in and out of the water. The next time I am in the area, I will schedule more diving with Vallarta Adventures.

There are newer reviews for Scuba Diving Adventures

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Going to Puerto Vallarta by myself was a wonderful adventure. I wanted to scuba after experiencing it a few times on other vacations. It just so happened that I ran into Lisa at Secrets and she was able to assist me. She was friendly, outgoing, experienced, such a pleasant and comfortable person. I did my pool lesson with her. She set up my following dives through Valllarta Adventures. First, I did a half day to Los Arcos by speedboat. Everyone was accomodating, great personalities (Charlie, Miguel, Rafa) even the certified divers enjoyed themselves. Fernando was my dive instructor. He had a calmness and reassuring way and went over the basics again. The second day I went to Las Caletas. My dive instructor was Deyvi. Again, everyone was professional, helpful. Experienced divers were happy that they assisted with the gear as they did. My last dive was to Marietas Island. My dive instructor was Kieran. He was a pleasure to dive with (actually I was able to dive twice that day). The confidence and guidance made one relax. I would definitely adventure with this company again. The crew of scuba instructors were fantastic. To make everyone relax, calm and laughing all at the same time is a feat in itself. Thank you to everyone for making my vacation memorable!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We were in Mexico for the first time to celebrate my husband's bday. since he is so into fishes he got me into taking the certification to do scuba diving. it also helped that we had an amazing time in our extreme adventure by vallarta adventure and the staff were awesome, i made sure i got all their names :) thanks to Nelly, Cristian, Adolfo, Hugo, OHara, Arturo, Adrian, Rubi, Kut and Edy. Had so much fun and would recommend this to everyone!!! Staff made a big difference in making you feel like you can do anything with them helping you out and at the end of the day when you look at the pictures it still make you wonder how you end up doing all the stunts lol...anyways this experience was so good that we couldn't wait to book another excursion with Vallarta Adventure and my husband couldn't wait to do scuba diving.... trip to the island las Calletas was 45 min. And was bumpy which made me feel sick, so the start wasn't so good, they make you stay in the back of the boat to start arranging all the equipment that you will use for the dive which I think made me feel sea sick. So by the time I got to the island I felt like throwing up sick. I told our master diver Rafael that I won't be doing the dive anymore coz I'm feeling sick but to my surprise he told us to get something to drink and rest and come back in an hour which by then he will be done with the other divers. So we did and came back after an hour and I did start feeling better but still felt weak to my knees and just felt scared like I was hyperventilating as soon as I was in the water but Rafael didn't gave up on me and I really didn't want to back out coz my husband really wanted to do the dive together. So he took us to the shallow water and just made me feel relax for a few minutes all we did was look down like what you do with snorkelling and seeing all the fishes made me feel relax I ges so when he said where going under the water I was more relax, Rafael had hold my hand (which if he didn't I probably wouldn't feel safe to go) throughout the entire time, there were a few moments where he will let me just hold on to the string he was holding but as soon as I feel scared he was within reach 20 min had passed by and I started feeling uncomfortable in my stomach so I gave him a signal saying problem in hand signal and that I need to go up. We got to the surface in no time and I threw up :( it was a bummer for my husband I gues coz he was just so excited about all the type of fishes he saw 20min wasn't enough and to our surprise Rafael just made sure I was safe and ok and he went back diving with my husband again to make the trip worth it for my husband. For all the troubles I couldn't believe that he would accommodate all the glitz we encountered and still try his best to give us the best adventure.
We had enjoyed it a lot ( eventhough I felt sick lol ) so we did the same adventure the next day but I stayed in front of the boat and my husband had stayed for the few minutes orientation in the back side of the boat without me and to our luck we met with Rafael again :) he of course had recognized us and instead of staying away from the couple with a lots problems lol ... he actually went with us , he was suppose to go diving with another group but a few people in their group felt seasick as well so he went with us and since he knew this is our 2nd time he brought us to a different location just on the others side of where we were the day before and got there by a small boat, he made us try different way of getting in the water like what you see in tv ;) which you fall head first in the water... I was sceptical at first but he was in the water already cheering us that we can do it lol... So we did and it was fun... Almost the entire time again ( this time I made it to 40min) Rafael was holding my hand and would only let go when I start to relax and have photographer take a picture of me and my husband and oh yeah we also had a photographer with us all to ourselves :) overall this was an unforgettable experience and newbies like me would probably not be able to ever experience diving if not for people like Rafael and the other staff from Vallarta adventure. I would say this company is lucky to have staff who are very much into giving the best they can to deliver a great adventure, they fit in and deserve the company name, actually they should change it to Great Adventure :) thank you so much and we will be promoting your company specially the staff we met to all our friends in Vancouver British Columbia!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2013

It was my first dive ever and it was better than I expected. My guide Rodger inspired lots of trust and support throughout the experience. I would HIGHLY recommend it. It was a once in a lifetime experience & I sincerely couldn't have asked for a better group!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was my 3rd dive and my partners 1st. Since I am not certified and it was his first dive we did not go very deep but it was well worth the trip. They gave us a good lesson in a swimming pool the day before we went on the dive. Las Caletas is nice because we entered the water from a pier with steps down into the water. Much better than having to get in and out of a boat when it is your first time. The staff of Vallarta Adventure is excellent!!! It is also nice that once you are done with the dive you can relax on the beautiful beach and enjoy an excellent lunch included in the tour. They have a photographer who takes pics and video of your dive and they charge a reasonable 35 dollars for the CD, which makes you wonder why they charge a beyond ridiculous price for pic on their swim with the dolphin tour. I hope to go back on another dive with Vallarta Adventure soon or maybe will even get certified with their help.