Our family just returned from our second stay at the Marival Residence. We enjoyed our trip so much last year that we decided to repeat the same trip again this year. There was no disappointment; the facilities, food and service were as good this year as last year, maybe even better.
We do believe that the Marival Residence provides a superior experience to other all-inclusive resorts. The staff were particularly attentive and friendly this year, clearly an effort has been made to up the scale the service offering beyond their high standard of last year. During our stay, we commonly visited the sister property, Marival Resort, for the beach facilities. Relative to the Residence, the food and property are not as good. OK for lunch but the a la carte restaurants do not compare to the Residence food. It was nice to visit the Marival Resort for the beach and then return to the Residence.
Our family’s kids are too old to use the Kids Club or the nanny services however we did talk to families who did use both and said they were fantastic. One family we talked too was hesitant to use the nanny service. The nanny arrived on time but was shy and reserved. When they returned three hours later, the kids didn't want them to come back, that the nanny was so much fun, their kids told them to return in a few more hours.
The free tours are a bonus. All of them worth while. Our favorite was swimming with the sea lion’s. The three golf courses offered are all enjoyable but a little far, one 20 minutes away and the other two about 30-40 minutes.
We would highly recommend the Marival Residence to any family who is considering an all-inclusive stay in Mexico with or without kids. The common positive comments in Trip Advisor are well deserved. Special thanks to Carlos and the whole service team who made our stay very enjoyable once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "There is nothing like the luxurious four diamond all inclusive Marival Residences Luxury Resort", WINNER OF Best Luxury, Best Family, Excellence and Travelers' Choice awards! Unmatched accommodations, a food and beverage experience in a class by itself, a Free Tour and unlimited free golf at PGA courses are all included! Located in Riviera Nayarit's Nuevo Vallarta, this is the 1st all-inclusive resort to offer luxurious one to four bedroom Residences -- perfect for couples and families alike -- actual homes-away-from-home, spacious and inviting -- 1400 sq ft is the smallest! The all inclusive package is "seriously all inclusive" -- gourmet dining indoors and out, 24/7 room service, international wine bar, rooftop sky lounge and tapas restaurant, a Private full service VIP Beach Club, and more! Romance is always in the air here, and free weddings and special honeymoon bonuses make it a perfect place to celebrate love. Families get the best of all worlds with separate bedrooms for the kids, a full activities program and even free nannies! Top all this off with the unique "world spa" featuring nine different therapy rooms and special treatments from around the world and it's easy to see why this resort is rated the #1 All Inclusive experience. Marival Residences Luxury Resort -- A world apart, in a class by itself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Marival Residences Luxury Resort Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marival Vallarta
- Marival Club
- Grand Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Nuevo Vallarta
- Grand Marival Mexico
- Nuevo Vallarta Marival
- Marival Grand Club Suites Nuevo Vallarta
- Marival Grand Hotel
- Marival Vacation Club
- Club Marival Mexico