5,591 results
All reviews sun bar el toro palace resorts zen restaurant rock spa resort credit sunset cruise pool party rock star city tour punta cana romantic dinner on the beach entertainment staff spa treatments zip lining fire show sushi
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at a Hard Rock Hotel with our children. I had 10 and 1 year old.

All inclusive is the best option if you want the food to be plentiful and never ending. There are multiple restaurants on site and no reservations are needed.

Ciao: Italian (beachfront)
Frida: Mexican (beachfront)
Zen: Asian
Ipanema: Brazilian (liked the most)
The Market: Buffet
Pizzeto: Brick oven Pizza

Beauty: I went to Posh Salon for manicures and pedicures with a beautiful view of the ocean. Mahi is wonderful! I went to Roxanna for a haircut and she did a great job. It was a nice way to end the vacation and come back with a fresh look.

Shows: The shows everynight at 10:00 p.m. were entertaining. We enjoyed the Michael Jackson show and Rock Circus show!

Xcursion: We went for Marietas & Mahajuitas island visit through Vallarta Adventures. "Boat #5! Chai and his crews are the BEST!" Led by friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, Chai and his crews brought close and personal with the many natural wonders of the Marieta Islands. A continental breakfast, deli-style lunch and open-bar are provided — as are snorkeling equipment, paddleboards and kayaks to help you enjoy the warm waters surrounding the Marieta Islands.

Highly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Hard Rock was a fabulous stay. The staff was amazing, especially Ramon!! The quality of food was delicious! Atmosphere and the grounds were kept to a tee. The shows were amazing you can tell the staff love their jobs.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Luis E, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Hello Briang2622018
Thank you for sharing your review with us. We strive to create the best experience for you and your loved ones every time and we are glad to know you enjoyed a fantastic getaway. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this superb time and we hope to welcome you year after year to celebrate so much more!
Hasta pronto Rockstars!!
"This review was responded on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta"

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Good Service. Great food in most restaurants - although the beef dishes were more of a 3 star. This location works hard at offering activities throughout the day. We saw a variety of different types of entertainment and at different levels of talent levels. Most important to us was that there was always something scheduled. Great beach area! Great Pool! Service was very good. Most employee's could speak at least a little English. We felt very safe. The concierge service helped us book a number of excursions and golf and did a great job with the bookings and helping us figure out our transportation and cost of that transportation. It was nice to be able to exchange US Dollars for Pesos at the front desk and they made that very easy and gave us great advice on using the Pesos. We came with our 4 kids who are young adults and they really enjoyed the atmosphere and had no complaints.

I believe you'll enjoy this location and I would recommend it to my friends.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the hard rock with my family yesterday, when we got to the room the room was not cleaned properly there was hairs on the floor also in the bed, my husband took a bottle of water from mini bar and it had already been opened half drank and put back in.
We went into the bathroom there was poo on the floor
I was very upset we went and spoke to reception right away I was told the lady duty manger would speak to me.
She was very very unprofessional and she was speaking down to me trying to intimidate me, I was very sad to be paying this amount of money and having spend my first few hours complaining over bad service from Hard rock.
The manager was Patricia she was rude and very very unprofessional.
She offered me a free massage for my problem.
I was then took to another room with concierge guy and we checked the room together to find more hairs all over the floor then Guy was also shocked.
I then had to sit and wait for 3 hours until they had another room ready

This is terrible disgusting service from a big company like hard rock

I am still in the hotel now as I have paid for this but not had 1 decent meal food is also not good.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank leah r
Luis E, Director General at Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Hello Leah,
We thank you for taking the time to share your opinion with us. We are very sorry to learn you left our resort in such disappointment. I assure you we are in the best disposition to assist you and create the best experience for you. We understand there were some irregularities that changed your perception but we would like to have the opportunity to turn that around. Please let us know if you decide to visit us again as we would like to create an amazing experience for you.
Kind Regards,
"This review was responded to on behalf of the General Manager of Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta"

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The people, food and ambiance is fantastic! I love how welcoming and cool the people here are. They treat you like family. I highly recommend trying out all the activities the hotel has to offer i promise you won’t regret it. Antonella , one of the event coordinators , was very attentive and was very informative in how we could have a good time!!!! I highly recommend coming here ! Martin, Eva, Manu, Mika , Papacito you have made this trip memorable as well you guys do an amazing job !!!

Hello Liliana M
Thank you so much for your amazing review and for sharing this incredible memories with us. We feel very proud to learn that your first visit with us was a blast and that we passed all expectations to provide you a unique experience. As you mention, we are very happy with the incredible work our staff is doing, setting up the vibe, creating a wonderful environment of relaxation and comfort but most important providing an outstanding service to make sure you enjoy from the moment you arrive until you head back home.
Please let us know prior arrival if we can help you with the details of your next visit and we will gladly do it.
Kind Regards