2,624 results
All reviews time share marina view coba tower western night il pescatore quiet pool dish soap sunset market el tigre all inclusive plan full kitchen activities team main building small mall main pool all inclusive package timeshare presentation
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I really love staying here! It is older but well maintained both inside and out. The pools and beach are fabulous. Every employee is friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Maria in member services who really helped us out with an issue we were having with our room. Love the beach bars with their wide selection of cocktails, and the food is really good. We ended up eating most of our meals there. All the servers are friendly and very efficient. A special shoutout to Gaspar and Carlos who made sure we always had what we needed. Enjoyed the Fiesta, as this is a priority every visit, great show and great music. Tulum restaurant was closed, so we did not dine there this visit. Maypan and El Pascorte provided adequate but not great meals. Really love the beach bar food. I wish Paradise would consider opening one of the beach bars for light breakfast options, egg sandwiches, yogurt parfaits, etc. We did not want a buffet breakfast every day and many times we walked over to McDonald’s for an egg McMuffin sandwich.
I really like that they have a main pool and a quiet pool. Children are encouraged but not required to use the main pool. Many times I did wish that children were not allowed in the quiet pool as some did get quite loud at times. Please, make it no smoking allowed in the pools, several times I witnessed people flinging their ashes in the pool. Just a few minor wishes for the rooms, paper towels and dish soap would be nice. My only real disappointment this trip was one of the Paradise taxi drivers who charged us 3x more than he should have for a short ride to a restaurant near by. We didn’t realize this until the restaurant called for a taxi for us back to the resort and the fare was more than one third less. Sad that someone who represents Paradise would do this. I’ve always felt comfortable using their taxi service, but I will be checking into Uber next trip. Overall, we really love coming here and are already looking forward to our return visit.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sue,

Greetings from Nuevo Vallarta.

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa and also thank you for selecting our resort to spend your holidays with us.

We don’t get tired of saying that our staff are our most important asset in every way and when we read that our guests feel their warmth it makes us feel even more proud.

For us will be a pleasure to receive you once again to provide you an unforgettable and phenomenal stay.

Cordially,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very beautiful resort with great amenities! However, the property is in serious need of upgrading the soft furnishings and linens. The sofa was very uncomfortable and the pillows were very lumpy. The mattresses were very uncomfortable and the bed pillows were lumpy as well. The bath towels were very hard and in need of replacement. This would be a 5 star resort if these upgrades were made. I have traveled all over the world and I must say I was very surprised by the quality of the towels and the bedding.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Dear Kathy,

Greeting from Nuevo Vallarta,

I would like to offer you my most sincere apologies for not been able to impress you with our services during your stay; as a service-oriented company, our objective is not only to fulfill, but also surpass our guests’ expectations; in fact, in our effort to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities, we put always our greatest interest and value in our guest's opinion.

It has not been our intention the perception you have obtained from our services. I truly hope that this experience does not deter you from trusting our brand in the future. We truly hope to be able to host and to provide you the service you deserve.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed here this past week and loved it. We loved everything about this place except the hostess that tried pushing us into a timeshare presentation after we told her we didn't want to. We already own and were here on a trade from ours. They only have 2 restaurants here so it really cuts down your choices for food. The Italian restaurant was really good I had lasagna and my wife had Salmon. We both loved our dinner. The other restaurant is a buffet that serves breakfast and dinner. The food was just ok. The dinners were a little over priced. We went shopping and cooked a few meals in our room and ate out at off site restaurants most of the time. I have put a few pics of our stay here. The food pics are from the Italian place on site.

Room Tip: I tipped the guy at the front desk to get an ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kenny,

Thank you for choosing Paradise Village Resort for your recent stay! It give us a great satisfaction to know that you have trusted in our services to spend your vacations, and it give us even more satisfaction to read that we meet your expectations! We took very good notes of those points of improvements that you have mentioned.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in tripadvisor, I really appreciate it.

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Best regards from Nuevo Vallarta

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I been coming here for 15 years we always get great service here today Mr Pascual Alvarez went beyond his duty I ask him if I could change my room to a king size bed he did it no problem he went beyond being professional he toke care of it in a matter of minutes we were moved what a great guy we are very satisfied with this new room thank you again Pascual this why we keep coming back

Dear Javier,

Greetings from Nuevo Vallarta.

Cordially,

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

I loved everything about Paradise Village! I highly recommend staying here! Great staff, great spa, great amenities and fantastic access to the beach and water sports. It is about 40 minutes from Malecon and downtown PV, but uber is widely available as well as taxis.

2  Thank KristieA576
Paradise Villag... G, Director General at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2018

Dear Kristie,

Receive a warm greeting from Nuevo Vallarta!

We appreciate very much your feedback regarding your stay at Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa and also thank you for selecting our resort to spend your holidays.

Your comment is very value and important to us; Knowing that your expectations were met is really valuable for us, since our top priority is always our guests satisfaction.

For us will be a pleasure to receive you once again to provide you an unforgettable stay.

Best regards,