Had a Great time last December. It's in the Nuevo section 5 miles north of the airport.
Very luxurious grounds-impeccable service. they make you feel at home. You want to come back again! The feast of our Lady of Guadolupe is in Beginning of Dec.(Good time to go) Lot's of fun & activities. Always sailing, golf, deep sea fishing and all water sports. Great beach & 2 Huge pools. Mucho activities for the kids. Can't wait to go back in Nov/Dec!
I saw a wedding taking place at LeCliff (a great restaurant not far-on the coast)I'm including some pictures.... You can see more of The resort at; ------
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Vacatia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta