We have stayed at Paradise Village in the past and thoroughly enjoyed the area. This time, however the place was packed (kids out of school) so we did not spend time around the pool. There are plenty of shaded beach loungers and good bar service considering how busy they were.Our room was clean, fairly comfortable except for two things- very firm bed and pillows, and no black out curtains. As we were on the 2nd floor, the street light shone into our room, sunlight first thing in them morning.The Tulum restaurant was good, great service, interesting menu, but our favorite was El Pescatore which served delicious fish and Italian food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta