Just got back from Paradise Village yesterday, stayed for a week and everthing was fantastic. It was my daughters birthday so it made this trip a little more special. We took her to Las Mariaites Island to snorkle at the Hidden Beach. It was awesome, visibility was to the floor, 85 feet. Be sure you take this trip if you go. We mention to the staff at the resort it was my daughters birthday and would like to get a cake for her. We paid for the cake and left to snorkle. When we got back to the room they had decorated the room with balloons, streamers, party hats, noise makers. What a great job and what a suprise. As usual we all had a great week. The beach and activities were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta