Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit(Nuevo Vallarta)
$806
$681
  • Breakfast included
Dreams Villamagna Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
$379
$316
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Nuevo Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$279
$208
$226
$199
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel Vallarta(Nuevo Vallarta)
$335
$275
Bookit.com
Marival Residences Luxury Resort(Nuevo Vallarta)
$452
$354
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Varadero(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$91
Marival Resort & Suites(Nuevo Vallarta)(Great Value!)
$238
$157
$224
$146
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Hotelpower.com
2,500 results
All reviewstime sharemarina viewcoba towerwestern nightil pescatorequiet pooldish soapel tigreall inclusive planfull kitchenactivities teammain buildingmain poolsmall mallall inclusive packagefajita republicmexican fiesta night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The resort is in Nuevo Vallarta. Puerto Vallarta is 15 min south of the airport and Nuevo is 15 min North. Paradise Villages is within walking distance of the marina and walking dist to a mall, casino and hospital. My oldest daughter and I took a taxi into Puerto Vallarta ($20 and abt half hour w traffic.)

The resort has Mayan decor representative of Mexico. Magnificent landscaping. It is NOT posh but it is CLEAN and has nice amenities, e.g.; work-out, spa, free water sports, motor water sports @ cost, 3 restaurants, 2-3 beach bar/snack areas, plus Buffet Theme nights on beach. The themed buffets were surprisingly good and had entertainment, bands, photographers, balloon hat makers, bull-riding for western nite, etc. The Christmas Buffet was disappointing both food wise and it was very crowded so we had to wait in line. Would Not do the xmass buffet again… but it was cute in that they had Santa and elvs come work the beach.

The resort has time-share people who asked us once if we wanted to tour, said "no" and never bothered us again! I think this is rare in Mexico!

The rooms were clean and most important for me with a family of 6 was the set-up, a suite with 2 Bed & 2 Bathrooms. Room had a nice kitchen but because we did the all inclusive I did not cook or lift a finger for that matter! Room service NOT included with all inclusive which was a good thing or my teenagers would never have gotten out of bed! The bonus was a stackable washer-dryer only in the Coba building! Was nice to be able to freshen up the bathing suits! TV was even decent! A few American and Canadian Channels. We watched the Steeler game in Spanish! Wi-fi available but only 2 free per room so my kids were not happy about being unplugged and sharing devices. (I say- Too Bad-So Sad!) Our 2 balcony view was not ocean front but it was pretty nonetheless.

The two family pools were lovely-main noisy & crowded and second more quiet. Both had slides. The beach was beautiful! Very large and clean (they raked the whole beach every nite!) The sand was soft and no rocks as you enter the water. 3 Rows of tiki hut type umbrellas across the whole resort front. Plenty of chairs at both beach and pool but if you wanted front row had to get there early to claim. (Apparently at Atlantis there are fist fights over the chairs!) The water was warm but cool enough to be refreshing. Pacific Ocean much nicer than Atlantic (we are from the East and used to Delaware shore!!!) Water was clear but not crystal blue like Caribbean!

The staff was very friendly and hard working. On the first day, I did our tip in cash and they were falling over themselves to help us! There are vendors on the beach who have to be licensed thru Paradise Villages, they walk quietly up and down the beach and if you are interested you call them over, if not they leave you alone. The beach all inclusive service was an excellent Value! My kids ate enough sushi and drank pina's to cover the cost of a few people's rooms! LOL The drinks were good (not top shelf but plentiful!)

I was worried about the tips on the bill because the system is paper (unlike a cruise where everything is tied to room key) so when you give your room number people can over hear… My worries were pointless-everything was accurate!

We used Island Sun for our transfers-they worked hand in hand with the Paradise Villages concierge… we were wisked away from the hucksters at the airport unlike the other vacationers who were like fresh meat for the sharks! When I met with our Island Sun Rep to confirm return airport transfer, he told us Dec-March is Whale watching in the Bandaras Bay. The Humpbacks come from Alaska to breed & mate! Rauel helped to book our excursion at a small discount and even walked over to the marina to make sure my youngest was OK (she had a fever for first 2 days.) Hubby & I loved the excursion, girls liked snorkeling at Las Mariettas but took a siesta!

My 20 year old would have liked more evening activity but my 9 year old fell asleep every night at dinner. If you like night life, you need to take a taxi into Puerto Vallarta.

We felt this was an excellent value for the cost

Room Tip: Coba Building has stackable washer-dryer
7  Thank Carole M
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We go every Year for Christmas and I don't like what I'm seeing. This Year the Hot Tubs were full of little Kids (Maybe 4 and 5 years of age) so much you couldn't find a seat! No adults around. They were splashing and screaming. The Quiet Pool is not Quiet anymore full of screaming kids and a lot of splashing and the parents were sitting in beach chairs not even paying attention!!! Service on the Beach is slow....

6  Thank spotmeinacrowd
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Costs 17 USD to get into a "private" bleach club with pool and bar. At least 3 dozen kids under 12 running around, unattended, splashing others, throwing toys, and crying.

We wanted to spend money on food and drinks, although no one would serve us. We finally received our first cerveza 40 mins after approaching the bar.

We wanted to enjoy the hot tub/jacuzzi but after seeing 2 babies in it with diapers on, we decided it might not be a good idea.

Would be a very nice place to relax and enjoy a drink if things were a little more structured.

Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Quinn C
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Paradise Village is a safe, clean and very friendly place. We were amazed at the friendliness of the staff. The prices for food were very reasonable, and the quality was excellent. The beach was nice, the water warm, and the sun plentiful. Lots to do in the area, with wonderful shows and excursions. You will be approached to but a time-share, so you just have to be aware of that issue. They do throw a lot of perks at you to sign up for the sales pitch.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charles L
Reviewed December 31, 2013

the internet service is non existent keep telling them to do do something about and they just not care we are in 21 century wake up the hotel is nice but there is no internet on the beach exept in the loby and is soooo slow in the room they give you for free 250 megabytes and only for tho devices for one day you can even face time what a joke

Room Tip: all rooms are nice but no internet wake up till is not to late