Just returned from our second vacation at Paradise Village. Can't say enough good things about this resort! The grounds are beautiful and well maintained. We stayed in a 2 bedroom ( 6 of us ) and were very comfortable. Rooms are nice and spacious, maid service great. There is a wonderful , clean beach. Great for swimming, boarding etc. Never had a difficult time finding a palapa to sip a bit of tequila under! The pool is big with a nice shallow end for tiny tots to play in. It is going to be difficult for me to sum up the other amenities of PV but I will try! The entertainment and activities are absolutely the best. Some activity going on most of the day for all ages. They have special things going on every evening but certainly the Mexican Fiesta night is a MUST. Food, fun and entertainment galore! A piñata night for the kids, casino night and more for adults. The wait staff are all attentive and anxious to please. I really must mention Sergio Lopez because he gives outstanding service,remembered us from last year and never do we have to wait long for a drink or food at the beach or by the pool. I always tip him well to show my appreciation so my first thing to do is exchange for pesos and keep lots of 50 pesos handy. Right outside the security gates is a nice little mall with shops, a well stocked and reasonable grocery store, restaurants and I want to reccommend Nopalitos upstairs. Yum! I forgot to mention there is a money exchange right inside the resort and we found it to be the best place to exchange. Don't forget you will need your passport to exchange for pesos. Both trips we've made to PV, we have booked activities with Vallarta Adventures and you will not be disappointed with any of their tours. Great tour guides, entertainment, food and drink. Good for all ages and so much fun. Please give them a try! If you book 2 you get 1 free! I could go on and on but I hope I have given you a decent overview of this wonderful resort and recommend it highly. We will be going back next year for sure! Feel free to contact me if you want more info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta