If you are concerned about crime or violence in a foreign country this place is very secure. It is gated and not even taxis can get through easily. There is a market and restaurants in easy walking distance. Some of the owner's rooms have been updated beautifully with stainless steel appliances and washer and dryer...ask for those. I have been here before and look forward to the quesadillas at the beach restaurant each time. The cleaning and restaurant staff are very helpful and friendly as are the bell staff. But you will be approached for time share tours or upgrades which gets annoying. There are two pools. One an active pool and one a quiet pool. The beach views and watching the pelicans are relaxing. Non owners get charged a fee for almost everything. Other places include gym usage but here it was $10.00 per day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta