We are not time share owners but stay here with an all inclusive provider and we are never disappointed.
Cons: Some of the rooms smell a little damp. This is due to the high humidity and the age of the hotel. It is easily rectified by requesting a dehumidifier. The beds are not the most comfortable, but I find it difficult to find a hotel with great beds. Some of the servers are a little quiet and service can be a little slow - but we are in Mexico and are never in a hurry so that's okay.
Pros: The tennis pro, Raul, is amazing. He provides private lessons and arranges all tennis activities at the resort. He is one of the main reasons we keep coming back. You get the benefit of a tennis pro without the high prices of some of the tennis resorts. The food is great. You can order a la carte at any time of the day which is different from a lot of all inclusive hotels. It did seem a little expensive, but being all inclusive, we didn't pay much attention to the prices. The larger rooms are perfect for families. You can get a two bedroom with a washer/dryer and the rooms are enormous. If you want to buy food at the local grocery store, the full kitchen is always a great alternative. The beach is amazing and you can walk for hours and still feel safe. Depending on what time of year, it can be busy and there is always the annoying thing of people leaving a book or towel to save their spot. I don't think that can be avoided. The rooms are always clean although some are definitely in need of repair/updating.
Overall we love Paradise Village and always look forward to coming back. It isn't a five star fancy hotel, but it is always a wonderful place to kick back and relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Otel, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta