I am a world travel and have been to many time shares around the world. We booked this trip through interval international which we love and traveled with 5 adults and 5 kids under the age of 10. This is one of the most disgusting hotels/time share places that I have been in the world. If you do not buy a time share then no one even gives you the time of day or wants to help you after you say no. Place is run down, smells like dirty mexico, beaches were disgusting, room are old,the service sucks, the gym is so old with rusty machines I would not work out again, worst food ever that I had Subway sandwiches at the mall all week and if you can find some one that speaks English you are lucky. This is where all of the Mexicans travel so they really cater to that crowd. The tour they razzle dazzle you and claim that you get discounts but the guys on the beach will give you a better deal. The booking system is terrible, no of the departments work together so its easy for you. If you take the tour you have to go to gifting but you can not charge anything to the room through gifting which is crazy. They have a dive guy at the pool but is not connected to the hotel so he only takes cash. The hallways smelled like paint the entire week. The only good thing this hotel has is Vallarta Adventures. We went to Las Caltes and it was amazing. The sea Lion encounter, diving with sea lions and the scooter snorkel were incredible. I rate this hotel lower than a Howard Johnson. It really gives a terrible name to such a beautiful place like Nuevo Vallarta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta