We've been coming to Vallarta for over 20 years and have owned timeshares all over. We first visited Paradise Village in a trade, but ended up purchasing second-hand because of the family atmosphere. First let me say, this is not a luxurious 4-5 star hotel on American standards - no pillowtops, robes, ultra swank furnishings, down pillows - but it is a very good hotel.
Rooms are spacious and comfortable with all kitchen amenities. We've stayed in studios and bedrooms, and it's really about what you're looking for and price point. The great thing about PV is that it's located so close to the beach that your ocean views are magnificent. The rooms have been updated with granite countertops and stainless appliances. The beds are average with firm mattress and regular pillows. If you upgrade to 1-2 bedroom units, you do have multiple bathrooms which is nice for a family.
You can basically do as much or as little as you want while at the resort. The staff and clientele are friendly, and you'll be making fast friends if you choose to. There are 2 pools - activity and quiet pool. The activity pool is quite crowded with slides, pool games, etc. Bar and food service poolside is good if you make a relationship with your waiter and tip in the beginning. The beach is magnificent with plenty of palapas. There is something for everyone be it beach volleyball, golf, tennis, etc. We've used the kids club many, many times, and our kids have had lots of fun. We love, love the spa. It is showing it's age now that new resorts are popping up nearby, but it is still the best. We spa often, and the Palenique provides some of the best services we've had worldwide.
PV can be a one stop destination if you want, or you can travel into Vallarta or neighboring towns. We love dinner in Bucerias more so than Vallarta because of proximity. Because there is a full kitchen and outdoor grills downstairs, we often stay and cook in which is lovely! Markets and grocery stores are nearby which makes shopping easy.
Paradise Village is a great place for families. It's very secure and safe which we love. You can do as much or as little as you want. Stay on property or adventure out. It's not the newest, latest and greatest in Nuevo. But if you're looking for a room with all amenities of a condo and nice resort, look no further! It's a second home to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, Despegar.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta