We exchanged through Interval and spent a week here, LOVED it! We had a 1 bedroom and our room had an amazing view of the marina. The accomadations were spacious and very clean! The unit even had a kitchen and 2 bathrooms. The bed is very firm, too firm for my personal taste but you can request a matress topper which helps if you prefer a softer mattress. Our room was in the main tower (4) and was close to both pools. There is always plenty of seating on the beach with plenty of palapas. The beach water is great for boggie boarding and the shoreline is clean and long for those who like to walk or run on it. The only complaint we had about being on the beach is the beach vendors come by too much. Even though you say no thanks, there are two more vendors coming by a few minutes later. They do not allow vendors at the pool so we sometimes left the beach to avoid the constant beach vendors. We ate at the resort a few times and found it was about half the price to eat at the restaraunts at the mall on the property. We did buy the drink tickets, saves you $ on both sodas and alcoholic drinks. We purchased some food at the market and kept it in the kitchen in the room. All the staff at the resort is friendly and helpful. They keep the resort looking great, there are always cleaning. Activities staff was also wonderful! We would definetly stay here again if visiting this area. We also recommend the following dining places in the on site mall- Neopalitos and Jude. We were never hassled at the resort for timeshare presentations but do be careful at the airport, they will bug you there. We did get suckered into a presentation but got a bunch of free gifts so its a personal choice. If I had the choice again I would firmly say no to all timeshare presentations, if you are not going to buy, don't waste your time and theirs! At Paradise Village, this was never a problem, staff was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Vacatia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta