We are members here, but at a level where we only have enough points to visit about once every three years. This time we accumulated enough points to stay in a two-bedroom suite for ten days, my wife, daughter, and myself. We chose a Marina View in the Coba Tower and this was the best decision we ever made. After staying there I would never again choose Ocean View in the two main buildings. We had a corner suite on the 5th floor with one long balcony that spanned the master bedroom and living room, and another HUGE balcony off the dining area, with chaises plus an outdoor table with chairs and even an outdoor sink and countertop. The suite itself is not at all luxurious compared to other timeshare units that we own, but we really LOVE this place for the atmosphere and the comfort and amenities that do not exist even at higher-end resorts. We had a full-size fridge, a stovetop, a full-size oven, a microwave, and dishwasher, and even a washer and dryer right in our own suite! The master bath tub is deep with straight sides and a slanted back, perfect for soaking. The view from our balconies had so much variety that we would just sit outside and stare at it, soaking up the beauty and peaceful spirit...mountains, a bit of ocean view, marina, river, and a few luxury homes.
We're not really excited about the pools at Paradise Village, because one of them is so loud with music and games and mobs of people filling every available chaise...but judging from how many people are there enjoying it, I guess I can't really count that as a negative thing, but just our taste. The "quiet" pool is very outdated and not really attractive to us either. But we really love sitting under one of the palapas on the beach; they have a variety of chaises and chairs you can use there and even straw mats you can use to make a kind of carpet under your palapa. The beach is wide and beautiful there, great for walking, and the water is swimmable with manageable waves that are fun but not frightening.
We rent a car when at this resort, and we really like it's proximity to the town of Bucerias and beaches to the north, and we spend a lot of time at those places rather than driving the murderously clogged traffic getting into downtown Puerto Vallarta.
The spa and gym here are great; I love to go to the men's "wet area" just to sit in whirlpool and steam room. We also love the coffee bar that serves Starbucks-quality lattes and cappuccinos.
I highly recommend this resort, unless you're someone who demands the highest luxury in the furnishings and wall decor in your suite!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta