Paradise Village is beautiful, clean and a great place to relax. There are numerous restaurants and they can be expensive for the portions received, but thee is a grocery store very near-by and we ate breakfast in our beautiful suite. We had a one bedroom and my husband and I each had our own bathroom!
The staff were very attentive to our needs. The sales people that tried to get us to sign us up for a "time share tour" were not pushy so we did not go on the tour as we are not interested in purchasing.
Beaches were clean and great for long walks. The resort has free kayaking and bike rentals for just $5 per hour.
We would return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta