We were a party of six that travelled together. We had three rooms and stayed in the main building. We had booked superior studio rooms but wanted king beds. When we checked in we requested king beds in 2 rooms and the front desk took care of us. They wanted to originally put us in one of the back buildings but after explaining that we had a senior travelling with us, they gave us rooms in the main bulding very close together upgrading two rooms to one bedroom suites at no charge. The view from the 4th floor was through palm trees but way better than looking at winter. Two of us had experienced AI before and admit that signing for everything was different but you got use to it. Because the hotel caters to guests that do not participate in AI, we found that the food quality was excellent and the bartenders had no problem tipping the bottles. The resort was clean and well maintained. We were able to use the lobby wifi from our 4th floor room as well. The beds were hard but gave us no grief. Having a dehumidifier in our rooms was a must and I had to empty it every 12 hours but what do you expect in Mexico. We booked all our tours through our Sunquest rep and enjoyed all 8 from whale watching to zip lining. We did it all. We all met for lunch on the beach quite often and Hugo provided amazing service everytime. After only two days he knew what we all drank and was quick to keep our glasses full. The beach was amazing and provided many activities such as walking, body surfing, boogie boarding, etc. We were even able to witness a sea turtle come up and lay her eggs on the beach one night. Everyone in our group likes to do something different and the resort was able to fulfill everyone's expectations. We would not hesitate going back. As far as time shares people, the guantlet at the airport is the worst and just saying NO at the hotel sent them on their way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta