We first stayed at the Samba Bonita and it was so scary we moved to the Paradise Village. This hotel has been fabulous for the price. Yes, there are better hotels but you pay a much higher price. Love the safe feeling you get with the guards in the front entrance. Love the little mall with the grocery store so close and love the fact there is a dr on site. My husband got really sick our first trip to Mexico and ended up in the hospital. He was very well cared for, A couple of years later I became sick and knew enough not to wait and went to the dr office for his "shot" and got over being sick in a couple of days. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. We feel at home and love the choice of pools and ocean. The only reason I give this only 4 stars is the pillows. We go to Costco and purchase pillows. The hotels are so hard and uncomfortable. The food is yummy everywhere on premises. We have never had a bad meal in the 8 years we have been going to Paradise Village. This hotel is very family friendly although we are older and can do without the children in the pool area. Everything is so very clean and if you have a problem they respond right away. Everything you need is on premises. You don't have to venture away from the hotel if you don't want to. We do go to PV town 1-2 times during our 2 week stay. We go every year and have no desire to go anywhere else. We love the animals too. We have stayed in every tower and in the back at the Marina. There is no bad room at all, at least what we can see. I saw no rooms anywhere that only had windows facing the inside. The views are the Marina, Ocean or Garden. All are lovely although we love the Marina the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta