Paradise Village is a very nice resort to stay at. The staff are very helpful, and the rooms are clean and tidy. Not exactly up to date in the rooms, but all you need is there.
The beach and pool are well maintained, and there is plenty to do on site.
There is a shopping mall within walking distance with a super market.
Very reasonably priced! DO NOT DO THE ALL INCLUSIVE!!! The food at the hotel is good, but it's so cheap to just go out to eat elsewhere.
Some recommendations: No sponge or soap in the room.
At the airport, the shuttle is not free! They want to sign you up for the timeshare tour.
Don't do it, just keep walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta