I wonder how healthy the mold, slippery floors, moisture on walls and water dripping from the ceiling is to guests? Of course they tell you" to keep the A/C on ( too cold) and close the doors." I didn't come to Mexico to be in an A/C room! Also how shocked we were to see the "sea lion" show in the public swimming pool. I wonder how healthy that water was after the show for the humans and wonder how healthy the chemicals in the water was for the poor sea lion? The hotel owner should be ashamed of this hotel ( 18-20 yrs old) and start immediately to upgrade all rooms, furniture etc. With all the newer hotels in the area and all the excitement of "timeshare presentations" - - this hotel should be acting very soon to update and to attract return guests. We will say the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We will look elsewhere to stay in the future - - perhaps buying into the Grand Mayan, Bliss or Luz.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Vacatia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta