We went to Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa over Memorial day this year. Didn't know what to expect due to the mixed reviews. It met all of our expecations. We did an exchange with II and bought the all inclusive package seemed expensive at the time but was well worth it. We never had a bad meal at the resort and the theme nights were wonderful and a lot of fun. The liquor was top shelf and mixed just the way we wanted. My wife got hooked on the Sacrafico Mayas by the pool LOL. The staff was great and very helpful. We got a room on the first floor of tower 3 (I think) and it was right over the kitchen (a lot of noise all night) and didn't sleep well the first night. We went to the front desk and asked to be moved to another room and that was no problem, it only took about 15 minutes. Tip go straight through the airport and get a taxi ($18 cheaper than greyline) don't fall for any of the gimmicks of the time share people unless you want to spend the biggest part of 1 day being beat up to buy something (You can't own property in Mexico unless you are a citizen). If you go downtown do NOT take the bus, it will beat you to death and no AC, very confusing unless you speak fluent Spanish, take a taxi with AC and you will be better off, it should cost you between $16-20 and that is negoatioable. We had such a good time we are going back in December, so my wife can go whale watching and I won't have to take her back to Hawaii LOL. All in all we had a great time and are going back twice in one year need I say more. Thanks for a great vacation PVR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta