Just returned from a week stay at Paradise Village and am so pleased that resort remains our favorite place to vacation. We did an II time share exchange and it was our 6th stay at this wonderful resort.
The staff at Paradise is always accommodating, whether communicating with customer service, front desk, waiters, hostesses, beach staff, etc. They are all so quick to smile and joke and make sure that they meet any request you make and are happy to answer questions quickly. We have seen the same staff members over the years which shows it is a good place to work.
Food was 5 star and very impressive. No matter if it was full course dinner, snacks or anything in between, food is awesome. We did an all inclusive for 5 days of our 6 day stay. Food and drinks can be expensive, so if you plan on eating and drinking alot, get the all inclusive.
Resort is always immaculate and grounds are well groomed. Beach goes on for miles and miles and miles and is one of the best we have walked.
Our 2 bedroom unit was great and 2nd couple had complete privacy in their bedroom because the units are so sound proof.
Vendors on beach are polite and are quick to laugh and joke. If you say no, they do not bother you. We always like to talk with vendors to learn their different lifestyles and have always purchased great products for good prices.
Years ago we rented a car and spent time in Puerto Vallarta at shops and restaurants. This time we did not rent a car and went outside of resort several times using taxi to go to Bucerias flew market. Dusty old town we discovered 20 years ago. Still a great place to explore.
We will definately return to Paradise Village. It truely is our favorite resort and feel like we are home everytime we return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover your Paradise! Elegantly situated in the heart of Nuevo Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, located within its own peninsula all set against a spectacular tropical backdrop, Paradise Village Resort and Spa is an all inclusive and European plan all-suite designer accommodations beachfront hotel, is a five star development that offers a gorgeous beach! Just 15 minutes away from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Paradise Village Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Village Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Beach Hotel
- Paradise Village Nuevo Vallarta
- Paradise Village Puerto Vallarta