“I enjoyed my chicken enchiladas verde ...”
Review of Nopalitos

Nopalitos
Ranked #51 of 156 Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Restaurant Nopalitos prepare our dishes with ingredients of the highest quality and combined with our warm service, we create the perfect environment for you.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

which is not on the menu but so yummy. My husband and teenagers ordered the fajitas but they said they lacked any flavour. They said I make better ones at home.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have Celiac and cannot eat gluten. When I gave them my dietary needs, they checked on their options and guided me correctly. The snapper was wonderfully flavorful and the rest of our party enjoyed their food as well. We ate there our first night and also kept it in our pocket as an option the rest of the week.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We came to the Paradise Plaza to buy some books and kept coming back for the food at Nopalitos. Great guacamole and traditional Mexican food. Wonderful staff and a perfect mall bathroom nearby. We were unsure of Mall food but this restaurant is excellent and worth a drive here. Recommended highly for a quiet great lunch with AC. Don't be put off by the setting.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is upstairs in the Paradise Plaza. There is both an elevator and escalator to get up there, but I would happily have climbed many stairs to get this food. Everything they have is excellent. My personal favorite is the Chilies Rellenos with poblano chilies. Of course they serve chips and salsa with all meals, but they also throw in free guacamole with it! Awesome!

1  Thank Nancymweeks
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We've been going here for 10 years and they still have the same employees, a similar menu. They have very attentive service. The food is consistent and predictable. It's good Mexican food and a place to go where you just need to eat and want it to be good and affordable, no fuss.

I've always liked their chicken enchiladas, any of their fajitas, the guacamole. All the portions are pretty good size. They're in a mall but don't count them out because of it. They do a good job.