“Amazing Staff and Fun Adventure!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Nuevo Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Toronto, Canada
“Amazing Staff and Fun Adventure!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2013

I spent a whole day with TEAM "C": Jerry, Rick, Marton, Huge and Fidel last week zip lining on the Extreme Adventure trip. It was safe and the staff were unbelievable: fun, engaged, and focused on safety, I'd recommend this expedition to anyone and everyone! Couldn't have asked for a better experience, thanks guys!
- Olivia Cinqmars from canada

• Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
“Fantastic Adventures!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a family reunion in Puerto Vallarta Thanksgiving week 2013. We made arrangements with Vallarta Adventures for two separate activities.

The first was going to Las Caletas Beach Hideaway. There were 30 people in our group, so our boat ride was just us. On the way, we had an unexpected surprise. WHALES! It was spectacular! Once we arrived, our personal tour guide, Oscar, made sure we had everything we needed. He also kept us aware of any activities that were happening. There is so much to do at this beach you might not know about everything they offer. Oscar and the rest of the staff took such great care of us. There are also staff members on hand to capture every photographic moment. Of course there is a cost for those pictures.

Our second adventure was the Outdoor Adventure. You will get wet on this adventure so wear shoes that you don't mind getting wet and bring along some dry clothes for later. It starts off with a boat ride, followed by a bumpy Jeep ride. Our driver was Manuel and he was hysterical. Then you get geared up and given directions for this experience. You will leave all you belongings locked up with staff. You really can't take anything with you but the clothes you are wearing.

You are then matched with a mule and off you go. Once you reach the top of the mountain, the zip line experience begins. The youngest, in our group of 24, was 10 years old and the oldest was 81 years old. Because of the size of our group, we were not all together. It was a bummer. Fifteen of us were together and the other nine were put with a few other people.

I am very afraid of heights, so I was a bit nervous about this whole experience. Our guides, Alex, Arturo, Tomy, Fernando,Erik, Dany, Tomy and Maria really made sure we all felt safe. They take safety very seriously!

At certain points during the course, I was nervous about my father doing that particular portion. The guides offered to get him down to the next level on an alternative route. My father never took them up on it and did the entire course!

Throughout the whole experience, they have people taking your pictures on the zip-lines, rappelling down waterfalls, splashing through streams and natural river pools on their outdoor adventure circuit.

When you come to the end you return all their equipment and change into your dry clothes. You have an opportunity to eat and drink. They also have several computer monitors for you to view your pictures. For our group of fifteen, we bought the DVD which contained all the pictures they took of us. It was worth it!

I would definitely recommend Vallarta Adventures to anyone. They offer many more adventures.

Visited November 2013
Stephenville, Texas
“Awesome experience!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Went extreme zip lining that was absolutely incredible. Erick David Alvaro chema Paula and rafa did a fantastic job.

Visited November 2013
Buckley, Washington
“Excellent Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

Having recently spent a week in Nuevo Vallarta my wife and I took advantage of several of VA's excursions...Las Marietas, Las Caletas and Los Anegados. I dove at all three locations and in each case the dive masters were excellent, especially Israel who accompanied me at Las Caletas. (I was the only diver.) His knowledge of the dive site and ability to find and identify the creatures (including a minute one inch long nudibranch) was outstanding along with his attentiveness to my safety and enjoyment of the dive. In both Las Marietas and Las Caletas my wife was able to snorkle to enjoy the marine life as well but also try paddle boarding, swim and just enjoy the sun. In each excursion the boat crew's were helpful, extremely attentive and knowledgeable. I would absolutely use Vallarta Adventures again.

Oakland, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Sailing the Bay of Banduras to see whales and dolphins”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Amazing day on the Bay in a luxury sailboat! We stopped to snorkel, swim, and paddleboard. Then a group of humpback whales delighted us with up close views, doing their mating rituals.