“Ray and Jody's 20th!!!”

and up
Puerto Vallarta Sunset Cruise and Candlelight Dinner Show
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Nuevo Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Orlando, Florida
“Ray and Jody's 20th!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

My wife and I were down for our 20th wedding anniversary and one of the ONLY things (other than relax) we wanted to do was a zip line excursion. We found Vallarta Adventures through our airport transportation people (Tukari another amazing outfit in Vallarta). We booked the Outdoor Adventure and had an ABSOLUTE BLAST. Our guides Chilo, Oscar, Pablo, Efrain, Daniel, and photographer Jack were nothing short of spectacular. They were never in a position to compromise anyone's safety and made sure everyone on the tour was having a great time. Very lighthearted atmosphere and would go back again in a heartbeat and I TOTALLY RECOMMEND it for anyone wanting to do a zip line tour in Puerto Vallarta.

• Polish first
California City, California
“Extreme Adventure Zip Lining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I book this thru Carnival Cruise line for our 25th Anniversary. It was wonderful but very tiring Beautiful Views. Would diffidently do this again, it was a blast, the guides where wonderful, they made it very enjoyable! Just be careful if you get pictures on a CD as we received a blank CD

Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

My husband and I go to Nuevo Vallarta twice a year and each time we go on the Outdoor Adventure tour and Rhythm of the Nights. This past trip we had our wedding at Las Caletas which is where Rhythm of the Nights is held. All I can say is that everything they do is first class and the staff is exellcent! They added a few things to the outdoor adventure tour which I abosolutely love (2 waterslides and an upside down zip line). As always it was the highlight of our trip. Can't wait to go back at the end of the year and do it all over again.

1 Thank Dawn F
Tiverton, Rhode Island
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Advanced divers take notice”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I should begin with stating that this was a return trip to PV and that last year I did a dive with Vallarta Adventures that was fair. I booked a 2 X 3 with VA this year primarily because they were closer to where we stay (Punta de Mita) and they have amassed, dare I say, somewhat of a reputation as a clearing house for all type of tours. Bottom line is that it turned out to be a poor gamble on my part when I booked as part of my 2 X 3 a dive to Los Anegados and another to El Morro (both sites require advanced certifications incidently). It is also true that I was informed when I booked the trips, three weeks prior to my vacation, that these trips require at least 5 divers for the boat to leave the dock. I figured with that much advance notice that i would have no problem...that did not happen. I was forced to wait until 24 hours before the day of the dive to even inquire as to whether the trip was a go or not. On a one week vacation that does not leave very much time to regroup and secure other arrangements. In all fairness I should mention that I did do the first dive earlier in the week to Las Marietas, my wife and a friend did a snorkeling "Eco-Adventure" and I got on one of the smaller tenders to do a two tank dive.After having utilized their services two years in a row I would strongly recommend looking into a couple of the other dive shops in PV that have more to offer the advanced diver.

2 Thank Ray P
Orange, California
“Extreme Adventure and Rhythms of the Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

The first Adventure that we did was Rhythms of the Night. This was an amazing night. The staff was extremely friendly, and went above and beyond to get each guest whatever they might need. The boat ride was entertaining and went by quickly, the island was amazing - 100% lit by candle. Food was phenomenal - a full buffet and open bar. Then the staff escorts you to the show, which was an amazing Broadway-like performance with incredible singing and dancing. It was all-in-all a romantic, wonderful night to remember. Next...

We had to try out the Extreme Outdoor Adventure. We were a part of Team "E", and our guides and instructors were: Stolzkin, Marino, Jerry, Karen, and Chema. They made us feel incredibly safe from the start, explaining how they each have over 500 hours of training! Marino (my favorite guide on the tour) walks you through a safety demo that totally put me at ease. The tour was filled with ziplining, repelling, ATV's, a crazy metal ladder (terrifying, but optional and highly recommended), and more. The staff was once again 100% above expectations. They were entertaining and had us laughing the entire course. We were SO impressed and will recommend to any family or friends heading this way. Thank you for a wonderful vacation!

-Rob and Jade