“Exceeded Expectations!”

$84.99*
Marietas Islands: Cavern Swim and Snorkel Cruise from Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Nuevo Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exceeded Expectations!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We were blown away by the amazing staff on the two Vallarta Adventures we did! The whale watching excursion exceeded our expectations; we saw SO many whales!! And the knowledgable staff did a great job on the bird watching tour at Marietas island. We were so pleased with everything we look forward to using Vallarta Adventures again in the future.

• Polish first
Berkeley, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Marietas trip = no snorkeling”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We signed up for the $75 per person Marietas island trip with the promise of snorkeling. Unlike other snorkeling trips, it's basically a massive party boat that travels an hour away to a series of small islands. Almost everyone on the boat doing snorkeling purchased the $5 snorkel tube only to discover the water was too opaque to see any fish at all. Quite simply, the worst snorkeling experience I've been on. I'm giving it two stars only because of the friendliness of the staff and the whales we saw on our way back. Otherwise, it was an expensive disappointment.

1 Thank jason_novotny
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Outdoor Adventure, and was it ever!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

My fiancé and I took his son to Mexico for his 18th birthday and the Outdoor Adventure was one of the first things we did and it was so much fun!! Alex, Chilo, Fernando, Sacha, Javier and David were our guides along with Fer and Jack as our photographers for the trip. After a fast ride in a boat, a 4X4 ride in a Mercedes truck (made in Mexico of course) we arrived at Vallarta Adventures. We were outfitted with our rigging, given helmets and shirts to prevent us from getting scraped up, as well as a safe place to put our things. The first stop was to get sized up for our donkeys then off we went, and it was bumpier than I expected but tons of fun, then a little hike and up to the first zip line. I was very impressed with the mixture of safety and playfulness that was exhibited by our fabulous guides. At one point during our adventure I had a MAJOR wardrobe malfunction and ripped the back of my shorts wide open, I was so embarrassed and tried to keep one hand over my backside to avoid mooning the rest of our group and our guides, but at times I needed 2 hands to keep my balance or climb something, so Fernando came to my rescue, he took off a bandana he was wearing and tied it to my belt loops so that it covered my derriere and saved my sense of modesty! We had such a great time and so much fun, the pictures turned out great and we purchased the whole lot. I would highly recommend this activity if just for the personalities of the guides alone.

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
“Sierra Madre Southern Route”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Wonderful informative trip with a variety of activities. Guide was extremely informative. Would love to take another day trip with him as guide.

Oakland, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphin Extreme(ly) Amazing Swim Experience”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My boyfriend surprised me with a this trip to scuba with the dolphins. It was unbelievable. The staff was super friendly, they took pictures of everything. The gear was in nice condition, the place was really clean, and the animals seemed really happy. They took us down under the water and we got to swim with the dolphins, balance them on the palm of our hands and receive very special kisses from the girls! I even got to meet the sea lion Litibu! I'm in love!

1 Thank Phototronix