“Excellent Full Service”

$84.99*
Marietas Islands: Cavern Swim and Snorkel Cruise from Puerto Vallarta
Ranked #1 of 17 Tours in Nuevo Vallarta
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Nuevo Vallarta Marina, Vallarta Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available in the Vallarta area. From the jungles to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative adventure to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a ride on a thrilling zip line, an enchanting cultural performance and candlelit dinner on a private beach, or an eco-adventure tour of the Sierra Madre—no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you. Join us for an adventure, and experience why we are continually rated as Vallarta’s #1 tour company.
Ponce, Puerto Rico
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Full Service”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went to Mexico for my first time and thanks to these guys of VA I'll be back. Marietta Island was great. The service in the Cat was excellent nice food, drinks and the guys know how to make time pass fast. Me and my girlfriend had a good time snorkling, standup paddling and exploring the island. I remember Emilio the host, he's an asset for VA.

• Polish first
North Vancouver, Canada
“A Guaranteed Good Time”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I have just returned from my third trip this year to PV. On previous trips I have zip lined on the Outdoor Adventure, and been to Rhythms of the Night. The zip line crew were the greatest, there were no worries, everything was taken care of. This was quite the adventure, a boat ride across Banderas Bay, a truck ride up to the base camp, mule rides farther up to the zip lines, repelling down a cliff, the list goes on. On the latest trip to the village of San Sebastian Del Oeste,
our guide was Leon. If you are lucky enough to have this young man as your guide during any Vallarta trip, I can guarantee you will have a great time. These are full day trips and well worth the money. Rhythms of the Night was first class. During the boat ride across Banderas Bay to Las Caletas we were entertained by a most talented crew. Upon reaching Las Caletas, we enjoyed a candlelit dinner and then the Rhythms of the Night Dance Performance. All the trips were well organized with knowledgeable and entertaining staff. During my next trip I am planning to take several more Vallarta Adventures.

Visited November 2012
Bellingham, Washington
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Always Worth the Cost!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have done many of the Vallarta Adventure tours. Three times to Rhythums of the Nights ourselves. We also paid for both our adult sons and their families to attend while they were in PV and they said, "It was what the highlight of their trip". We also took some friends with us in 2009. Every time the food is outstanding, and the show never disappoints.

We've also done the Dolphin swim with our grandchildren and the Whale Watching. I got the pleasure of sharing something memorable with the grandchildren and crossing those two items off my bucket list.

This time we did the did the San Sabastian Del Oeste tour. It was indeed a very long day, for us old folk, but our guide "Leon" was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It was, like all the Vallarta Adventure tours, well planned, entertaining, safe and an excellent value. The actual town of San Sabastian was not what I had expected. It's a town well preserved, and has a strong sense of community, history, and pride.

Staying at the time-shares in PV for the last 28 years and seeing them torn down and rebuild about every 10 years made me think buildings must deteriorate quickly in Mexico. The hacienda and towns we visited were hundreds of years old and in remarkably preserved condition. It's a great trip for anyone who's able to get on and off an air-conditioned bus without assistance and walk on uneven cobblestone streets. Other than those two limitations, don't be afraid to venture out - - - it's safe, entertaining and well a day of your time. Next year we'll do Sierra Madre South. The Offroad and Extreme Adventure is for the young at heart and no matter how much my 16 year old grandson begs ---- Nana is too old for the Zip Line :-)

Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Photographer at Dreams Villamagna”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

Every time I was in Nuevo Vallarta, I have used Vallarta Adventure for either tours or on this occasion it was my wedding and specifically their Photographer Simon Covarrubias, at Dreams Villamagna. He was very professional, and a total expert, our wedding pictures turned out better than we expected, he is very talented and I would hope Vallarta Adventure will recognize his work ethic and how much he has made all the brides and their families happy with georgous pictures and lifetime memories.

If we return to Nuevo Vallarta for our anniversary we will sure ask for him to do our pictures again.

Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We took 3 Vallarta Adventures tours. Highly recommended!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We did three of the Vallarta Adventures tours. We did the extreme zipline tour, Marietas Islands tour, and the Yelapa/Majahuitas tour. We were already set on the zipline tour before going to Puerto Vallarta. I had seen the beautiful Yelapa beach and the hidden beach (Marietas Islands) online and was hoping to water taxi to those spots if finances permitted. Fortunately, Vallarta Adventures offered tours to both of those spots with snorkeling included. We got a smokin deal by sitting through a 75 minute timeshare presentation (I know) which made the 3 tours even more affordable. I believe all tours include breakfast, if you arrive early enough before the tour departs.

Extreme Zipline: The Vallarta Adventures staff and guides are all very nice, fun and speak fluent English. You can tell they really enjoy their job a lot and are very patient with tourists especially considering most have never used a climbing harness or a zip line. The tour includes several ziplines where you sit in your harness and control your speed with your gloved hand. You also get to ride or drive an ATV through the jungle. Finally, there is a looong zipline through the jungle canopy where you lay like Superman and an optional water slide. Things to remember: for safety reasons, no cameras are allowed on this tour. This includes cameras you can attach to your body like a GoPro Hero. There is a lot of moving, climbing and rope work at a great height so you really wouldn't want to bring anything you could drop or get caught on a line. There is a photographer traveling with the tour and they put a GoPro video camera on your helmet for the final zipline which is really long and fast. You can purchase photos and the video after the tour. Also, this is not a tour for those that are afraid of heights. You stand on small platforms on trees 50+ feet in the air. You are harnessed to safety lines the entire time so it is completely safe.

Marietas Islands: The tour guides again are very nice, knowledgeable and fun. You can snorkel, kayak, or both. The water clarity was good, the water was warm, and the fish swim right up to you. You have to snorkel to get to the "hidden beach", which is an amazing sight. Only waterproof cameras should be considered for the beach because it is only accessible by snorkeling. After snorkeling, lunch is served and there is an open bar (!) with juice, water, beer and mixed drinks. On the return trip the tour guides perform a playful show to some well known American and Mexican music. The islands themselves are a protected nature preserve. There are lots of birds including the Blue-footed Booby as well as other varieties of Boobys and sea birds.

Yelapa/Majahuitas: Again all the tour guides were nice, knowledgeable and energetic. The first stop is Los Arcos, a set of magnificent natural rock arches in the bay. Lots of beautiful scenery and a nesting ground for the protected Blue-footed Booby bird. The boat cruises around this area for sight seeing. Next is Majahuitas for snorkeling and kayaking. It is an amazing secluded small cove with lots of fish. Finally was Yelapa, where we hiked through part of the town to a waterfall, then hiked down to the beach for some relaxation. The waterfall is surrounded by lush jungle and you can wade into the water and go under the falls if you like. The beach at Yelapa is picturesque and there are restaurants to serve food and drinks while you're there. On the beach you will be bombarded with vendors trying to make a living since it's mostly a fishing village. Just say "no gracias" immediately if you're not interested and they move on. Again you are provided with lunch and an open bar on the boat.

I found out the Photo DVD I purchased for a tour wasn't readable in any computer DVD drive once I returned from Mexico. I emailed the Vallarta Adventures customer service and they mailed me a new disk of my trip's photos free of charge! I had a great experience with this company all around. The tours run smoothly, the zipline tour has a lot of safety built in and experienced guides, all the employees are friendly, knowledgeable and keep things fun & energetic. Great customer service too. They seem to have a tour for just about any of the sights you would want to see in Puerto Vallarta.

2 Thank Jeremy D