“Good place”
Review of Fajita Republic

Fajita Republic
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've been here before and the atmosphere and food make it a really wonderful destination. Also try Dinamita, which is attached! You can't go wrong.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Food was excellent. Wear mosquito repellent. We went there four times during our visit. The fajitas in the volanic bowl are amazing!!!

2  Thank js91362
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I know the title sounds funny, but it is so true. The mexican food we had at out 5 star hotel has been mediocre and very bland in flavoring. Some people might say, that is real mexican food and what I like is the fake stuff... well, whether its real or not, I know what I like when it comes to mexican food and that's a lot of flavor, spice, and cheese! Fajita republic was so good we had to go back a second time, it is fantastic, the staff is very professional and the setting is just beautiful. Highly recommended if you are staying in Nuevo Vallarta!

1  Thank Nir C
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I can't say anything but wow! We started with the cheese sticks. Don't be fooled by your American perception. These babies came in a super hot lava bowl of sauce. You place them on tortillas and enjoy. I could have stopped there. The fajita's themselves were to die for. It was so good unfortunately I stuffed myself!

This had been the second time we went here. The first time my wife had a Margarita and after only half she was stumbling. We all made fun of her. This time i decided to have one as well. Damn were they good.....and strong! The manager said they usually cut people off after two. You need to try one!

The only caution is be careful, the plates are HOT! You get so used to being coddled in the US that you realize in Mx you need to be smarter. The cheese stick bowl could leave a mark!

The atmosphere and the food are very authentic and keep us coming back each year. Can't wait until next time!

1  Thank DSonsteng
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We go here every visit. The food is right on and the margs on the right strength. The same staff have worked at the restaurant since we first came over 7 years ago and they continue to provide outstanding service.