“Love this place”
Review of Fajita Republic

Fajita Republic
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Highland Park, Illinois
“Love this place”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

We went last year and wanted to go back. Great food, nice ambience and free wifi to boot.

Visited October 2011

Palmdale, California
“Margaritas, Fajitas, and Alligators...Oh, My!”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We stayed about half a mile away and decided to walk her on the recommendation of the bellboys at our hotel. And boy was it worth it. We ate here three times on our seven day trip. My boys loved it. My husband and I loved it. We had the fajitas (huge!) and the margaritas (also huge!). Our sons had the ribs and french fries and were promptly served warm water with limes in little finger bowls afterwards, which they demand to this day! The seating is outside on stepped terraces. The decor is minimal, and the location is overlooking a waterway. When we were there we saw an alligator swimming by. Or at least we thought it was an alligator. Service was always prompt and friendly. And the portions were big and yummy. I want to go back to Mexico just thinking about this place!

• Visited June 2011
Overland Park, Kansas
“Always a favorite of ours!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

My husband and I always go to Fajita Republic several times when in Nuevo Vallarta! When I took our granddaughters (7 & 12) with friends, I was delighted that the girls loved it as much as we do! A lovely setting with very good service and so many menu choices, hubby and I cannot wait to return in November. Can't beat their margaritas!

• Visited January 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great Mexican Food in a Fun Outside Dining Jungle”
Reviewed July 18, 2011

We ate at Fajita Republic twice during our 2 weeks in Nuevo Vallarta. Both times we visited the staff was attentive and the food was great. In the summer bring bug spray you'll need it. If you forget bug spray don't worry they have plenty and fans to keep your outdoor dining experience enjoyable. Go you'll have a great time. Seafood was excellent and the steak fajita's are to die for.

• Visited July 2011
illinois
“What is so great about this place”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

This place was disgusting! Do you not have standards where you come from? This place would not exist in any Metropolitan city! The waiters were nasty, sweating onto napkins they would pull off the tables. Gross! The atmosphere full of biting flies and mosquitoes! Place was full of American dumb tourists who only eat American type of Mexican! I am American and would never recommend this hole to anyone! The food was SALTY!!! Fajitas at Taco Bell could be better. Sanitation certainly not a priority! The bathroom just as Gross as the waitstaff. What a waste!!! Asked the bellman at our hotel if he ever ate there he said no Mexican would ever go there! Should have asked him before we got in the cab to go here.

• Visited May 2011