We stayed 7 days Sat to Sat. We did upgrade and our room was on 6th floor. Could watch sunset every night . The room was not as big as some other once we had but clean. It has a wonderful Beach and nice pools. We did like the adult pool the best and security did make sure it stayed and adult pool. The food was great, but never hot or you got it off the Grill.
The best service you can ask for, yes we did tip because it was well deserved. We went everyday to the same section that Francisco was working in the Buffet because he made us feel like family. Everybody is very nice and helpful. It is definitely on our go back to list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel