1st time to this side of Mexico,usually travel to Caribean side. We we a little aprehensive but the only real difference is the color of the water,as warm or warmer than the Caribean side and the beach at this resort is fantastic.
YES! they do try and sell you a time share on check-in,but if you tell them you are not interested that is the end if it.
Rooms were nice but a balcony would be nice.
Buffets are ok,not great, but the selection changes daily.
Service staff in the buffet is great,Thanks to Jair and Jorge!
Beach is great but could use cleaning,people seem to think it makes a good ashtray!
Overall it is a solid 4 star resort.Staff are very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Barcelo, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Occidental Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel