My spouse and I recently spent a week at the Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta with 8 other family members . We had a great time ! The hotel has had a recent reno/upgrade and the rooms were awesome!
Our room had a king size bed and it was very comfortable.
The food was only OK which is typical of most all inclusives. The real standout was the staff! Miguel and Elisabeth at the front desk were very courteous and efficient, Gaby at the pool was super as were Benji,Eduardo and Oscar at the bar. Eric in the buffet dinning room was also a real standout. I have been to lots of all inclusives over the years and the staff here were top notch. Thanks guys!
We did notice that some days the pool was overloaded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all-inclusive Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta is the ideal hotel for families, couples, and friends looking to enjoy a fun vacation on the Pacific shores of Mexico. Recently renovated, Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta has been updated with the latest modern amenities and technology to ensure a pleasant stay. The hotel is situated on one of the most beautiful beaches in the Riviera Nayarit, minutes from the Nuevo Vallarta shopping center and the best stores and restaurants in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Barcelo, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Occidental Grand Nuevo Vallarta Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Occidental Allegro Hotel Nuevo Vallarta
- Nuevo Vallarta Occidental Allegro Hotel